Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

they usually dont just tell you. they try to make u use the beacon to checkin at the store so its automatic, but if its not working or your phones bluetooth is not working, they enter the code for you manually. ya gotta have screen record on or try to take a peek when the employee is punching the code into ya app.
talk about jumping thru loops n stuff... all for a code smh

Maybe it expired. Just wait for a new one to be posted.

Several mentioned it's no longer valid for an hour. They cut the time down to 30 mins.

Sucks to hear about the Champs employee finesse...

All the stores ask for my number since the start of the program, when i always check, the points were added to my account luckily. After every release, I have a habit of making sure the purchase was added or i follow-up with corporate if I notice a discrepancy like this.

In general, i think the app reservation has reduced the amount of pairs that can be backdoored & staff is unhappy about it.

Im really glad to be aware of this code check-in trick now, because i remember during earlier check-ins like SJ 11's, the beacon NEVER works & when i would ask the employee to type in the code in person, they would say they don't know the code & say there is nothing they can do to prevent randoms from having 10 minutes.. SMH

Now i can't remember the last time i'm in any of the stores with the exception of picking up W's. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
Every shop around here getting em. Release got me feeling bi polar. Having banneds and black toes idk what to do.....sure I'm not the only 1 feeling like this please help

You’re def not the only one. After seeing constant beauty shots of the shoe I caved and entered my app submissions smh. Pretty much everyone that has the shoes you mentioned don’t need these. It is what it is.

That moment when your boss calls and ruins the check-in code because you have 1 min left but have to answer >D

Help for code ? I just go to store for check in , I don’t have to rely on anyone to give me codes nor do I have to keep asking here.

Back
Top Bottom