Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

With the Footaction reserve app what does it mean when you have to “check in at a store”?
You are supposed to go to one of the three stores you selected and either check in via beacon (just have your Bluetooth on and go in or in-front the store) or if beacon isn't working, get a 4 digit check-in code from one of the employees there.

Dudes thus FL app is hella glitchy. I've been signed up got my 10 minute head start. I just checked it and I have nothing in my launch locator or my countdowns. Signed out and back in. Nothing. Checked my other decide (my girls account) and that one is fine but that account has a 7m head start. Anybody else have this issue?

***EDIT ** WORKING FINE NOW. thus better not happen when I actually win!
i think that happenes all the time but u gotta close out app and restart it like new. then info should show up

Hope Nike does reserves for these, highly doubt it though they have gotten stingy with the reserves and only put trash kicks up. Not even the BC3s got a reserve.

I think BC3s didn’t get a reserve cause Nike did an early SNKRS release for them. I’m hoping Nike does reserves for Bred Toes.

man i stopped fooling with hes after he sold his collection and talked about how sneakers arent everything and priorities this priorities that, he was talking about getting older. Now he is a straight hype beast!

He's shown himself to be full of it, talking completely out of his *** on several occasions. I don't know how he maintains a following

I stopped when he said Jordans are not special because they aren’t exclusive anymore. It’s shocking since he’s an older sneaker head who should know that Jordans selling out in a day and resellling for bricks is definitely a post 2011 phenomena

:smh:

He was going to go all in on Boost trying to get in on the new hyped sneaker

Nike town is in Scottsdale quarters so north Scottsdale. Across from the Apple store.
They’re usually good and the same heads usually come out for these releases
Okay, good looks. Yeah I’ve been in AZ about two years, and it’s been a lot more tame than it was in Houston. If I don’t hit on the apps, I will be there Saturday hoping for a 11.5 thanks man.

Okay, good looks. Yeah I’ve been in AZ about two years, and it’s been a lot more tame than it was in Houston. If I don’t hit on the apps, I will be there Saturday hoping for a 11.5 thanks man.
Might wanna just plan on being there by 7-8 tbh. Usually these releases will be 40-50 deep by 8am. Just my experiences.

But same. I’ll be there if I don’t win on snkrs

Was supposed to get over an hour ago so I Could hit this mall for a guaranteed ticket (would've been slightly late)

Just got off. Definitely no chance now :smh:

I gotta get these. I end up getting two co workers to help out so I had to bump them up to 7 mins since they don't buy anything. Hope my 10min plus the two 7s help me score a pair.

DTLR said JJ had way more pairs than them.. I'm like 5th in line for the guaranteed tickets and when the giy in front of me is next they say they're sold out of mens :smh:

Went to White Marsh last night around 9:30 both Footaction and FootLocker closed at 9pm, but I pulled out my phone anyway opened up the app hit check in and found the beacon. All checked in at both FTL and FA, 10 min for both.

Appreciate you posting those pics. Still I just don’t see how you can say the thick black leather on 2015 breds’ toe box is softer than ANY leather panel on 2015 Chis (besides that ankle collar you mentioned). The toe box on my Chis is super soft. With full grain wrinkles and beautiful leather pre creases etc. The whole nine. Breds just have a soft effect on the red part because of the tumbled leather. Chis soft all around, the red AND white portions (speaking on my pair). Honestly it’s hard for anyone to pin point what’s “better” though with the way leather quality and characteristics varies from one pair to the next these days.

You guys are in a never ending battle and its because the two shoes are really just different. And I mean really different. It's like comparing suede to nubuck. Also, that SBB release changed things. Ever since then, anything that isnt tumbled like that isnt good quality to a lot of people which is bs. BT1s had amazing quality and Chi's were exceptional.

Doesnt mean Banned Is werent... but theyre really different. Both of them had "soft" leather in a very different way.

And I have all three also.

Back
Top Bottom