Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

VILLA MoA had a small line. Maybe 13 people around 5 am. Got to about 22 people by 8 am. Only had 9 pairs. Got my pair by 8:30 and headed to the VILLA on the northside. Got there at 9:30 with only 7 people in line. I believe about 16 lined up. Got my second pair no issues. Those were the only two stores I knew that had FCFS tho.
Would a VIlla receive smaller stock amounts compared to a Footlocker?

anyone in the Chicago area hit at north riverside mall before? rooster rooster ?

I hit on yeezy zebras at FTA in riverside
I’ve only hit once at that mall
Most of my hits are at woodfield and HIP
And state st a few times
I only get reserves from FTA and CHA
For some reason I can never hit on FTL
Even on GR’s
Thinking I might scrap FTL once my VIP expires
Are you debating choosing riverside or state?
I chose state for my 3rd store

Last edited:
I hit on yeezy zebras at FTA in riverside
I’ve only hit once at that mall
Most of my hits are at woodfield and HIP
And state st a few times
I only get reserves from FTA and CHA
For some reason I can never hit on FTL
Even on GR’s
Thinking I might scrap FTL once my VIP expires
Are you debating choosing riverside or state?
I chose state for my 3rd store

yeah I won several pairs of beluga 2.0 yeezys from both FTA and FTL at Riverside. they seem to have good allocation so I usually pick them, but was just curious why there's always 3 Riverside options on FTL, and if it matters.

I didn't know the HIP got good allocation aside from their Champs since it's bigger. For FTL what do you think, HoH (Wicker park) or Woodfield?

yeah I won several pairs of beluga 2.0 yeezys from both FTA and FTL at Riverside. they seem to have good allocation so I usually pick them, but was just curious why there's always 3 Riverside options on FTL, and if it matters.

I didn't know the HIP got good allocation aside from their Champs since it's bigger. For FTL what do you think, HoH (Wicker park) or Woodfield?

For FTL I don’t a clue
I never hit at any
Plus I don’t know what’s up with multiple riverside stores for FTA there’s 2 stores to choose from lol
I never hit so I guess Im always picking the wrong one
For me I hit at FTA at woodfield a lot cuz it’s a fight 23 also so I assume they get a lot of pairs
Then CHA at the HIP
My guess would be FTL HoH cuz they would get more pairs over FTL woodfield

I feel you but I vividly remember SBBs going for like 800 before release, then dropping to like 350-450. These new joints ain’t even hitting 300 right now :lol:

Barely that

See me in a year or two and we'll talk about these. People who pass, don't come crying on here.

See me in a year or two and we'll talk about these. People who pass, don't come crying on here.

Not ruling out that possibility bro. I literally have them now as we speak. Not ****ting on the shoe, I was just saying as far as this weekend I feel like they will brick even worse than the gold toe. It’s always good to keep a pair of 1s stashed. If I can get another pair on discount I will.

I’m still kicking myself for not keeping the top 3 original :smh:

Talked to the Champs guy when picking up my gold toes. So he said Champs got Gold toes. No footlockers except HOH. So now footlockers are getting Bred Toes and Champs won't. Only a HOH footlocker will get both.

Wonder why champs didn’t get them
Sucks for me cuz champs has been clutch for me lately
I can already feel the L coming from FTL |l

FCF3595A-6C23-4C96-B3B3-2D85E90DB1E1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom