Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

24C24AA8-9503-462C-AF09-DBBA02B33541.jpeg
Everyone relax I’m nervous too but this won’t be like last weekend supposed to be plenty of these bred toes released. I’m feelin’ 2/2!

Same was said about the BC 3’s, I knew people would strike out on the All Star Releases, & so they opened their wallets to the 3’s last weekend. Same people who struck out on All Star Week Releases + BC 3’s are gunning for these. I hope everyone eats in the AM, but there will be leg work to put in!

Wait a minute...do these even come in size 3(preschool sizes) ??? I’m supposed to be getting one in the morning for a customer :lol:

This is crazy I am a Foot Locker stock owner and cant even get a Jordan Retro release. I am going to write a letter to corporate and make a corporate complaint and then sell my shares. The employees at the Roosevelt Field store are rude and unfriendly and I never get any good releases from there but you see the same guys cop on every good release. Foot Locker got some explaining to do to me as I am going to escalate this until they pull a pair out of a top hat. Their stock is at 48.25 on the rise with all the Feb releases like these red toe one I guess ill have to stock x them like the 3's.

Nicely done.

Waitlisted on Foot Locker app and then given the L. END drawing as always...."Your name wasn't drawn". Anyone releasing these 3am EST because this already is disappointing and has me worried about later today

Gonna suck if I have to wait til mid week again to get a good resell price :lol:

SNKRS or bust... then resell

Wait a minute...do these even come in size 3(preschool sizes) ??? I’m supposed to be getting one in the morning for a customer :lol:

Doubt it, I’m sure they stop at Grade School... maybe you can get lucky with a 3.5 GS size; but that’s reaching. Sizes like a 3.5, 7.5, 12.5, 13.5 are very rare!

Which oversea site ships the fastest to the USA? Trying my luck tonight so I don't have to wake up early.

Which oversea site ships the fastest to the USA? Trying my luck tonight so I don't have to wake up early.

Not a 100% sure...
But AsphaltGold says they’ll ship in “IN 1-2 WORKDAYS” + charging shipping. All the others seems to be doing free shipping though.

Back
Top Bottom