Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Yeah im talking about how to do it without your computer, just your phone itself. Thanks though.

ya cant....the whole premise is for u to use the snkrs cam on ya phone to take a picture of an image that has code in it.

ya phone is gonna be preoccupied with it having the snkrs cam loaded and everything. youre gonna need another device to host the image so that u can scan with ya phone.

Purple is going to be overly difficult to get. Just look at the quantity available on StockX (100's) vs. the 2 dozen or so (total) green's. Back door city in full effect.

Purple is going to be overly difficult to get. Just look at the quantity available on StockX (100's) vs. the 2 dozen or so (total) green's. Back door city in full effect.
Not at all true. Green are just allocated differently and more ppl want purple. No a bunch of heads who got purple but not selling cause they want a grip and can feel the hype lol

Not at all true. Green are just allocated differently and more ppl want purple. No a bunch of heads who got purple but not selling cause they want a grip and can feel the hype lol
I mean, there is no disputing that there is a flood of "available now" purple stock on StockX. How did they get there, if not via the back door?

Yes, they're allocated differently. And DTLR and the like are notorious for back-dooring. These stores are going to have limited sizes before the door even opens on Saturday.

I mean, there is no disputing that there is a flood of "available now" purple stock on StockX. How did they get there, if not via the back door?

Yes, they're allocated differently. And DTLR and the like are notorious for back-dooring. These stores are going to have limited sizes before the door even opens on Saturday.

Cause most spots like Mom and Pops only got Purple in My area. Only Spots with Greens is Footaction and Footlocker. Seems to be less green no in between Lml :rofl:

For my Cerritos people.

Attachments

• 81132504-8B2D-47B8-A831-BE411522C602.jpeg
    81132504-8B2D-47B8-A831-BE411522C602.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 150
Anybody have luck registering this? My phone won’t pick it up
The Shiekh in-store raffle requires that you be in store. I am not sure if they have a beacon that also needs to be picked up or if you can just spoof your location.

hit a few raffles. not feeling confident. the employees were being super vague and sketchy. not sure if true but one store said they received only 12 pairs starting at a 8 and only 3-4 half sizes...i was like come on man.

Yeah cause footaction is backdoor-proof huh
I never said footaction is backdoor-proof. I only said its “my best chance.” For me personally with the footaction app countdowns I have won Yeezy Beluga 1.0, 2.0, Oreos, Zebras, Creams, Blue Tints, Butters, Top 3 1s, Bred toes, Black Toes, Royal 1s, Gold Toe 1s, All Star 1s, HTHs, and Cactus Jack 4s and that is what I can remember from the top of my head.

Finishline, the last raffle I won were Gamma 11s.

Of course all stores are different nationwide, just locally for me footaction has been “my best chance.”

Basically lol.. its like the app is backdoor proof. I won all of those and some others as well except Beluga 1.0 which wasnt on the app-those were on confirmed.

Basically lol.. its like the app is backdoor proof. I won all of those and some others as well except Beluga 1.0 which wasnt on the app-those were on confirmed.
I’ve cleared out 70% of a footaction stock, it’s not backdoor proof, no store is

Back
Top Bottom