Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

42727113_10156884469478648_6557589014226927616_n.jpg

just got off the phone with FA, for those that are still pending shipping for purp orders
you should be seeing something soon if they are not cancelled, orders are coming from Foot store ware house in Junction City, KS
was lucky to speak to a knowledgeable rep

she (Gigi) told me within 24 hours, she also told me a **** load of orders just got final approval

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lets hope this is true ..

I had gotten through with an FTA phone order pretty early on Saturday, but my pending charge has now dropped off. No Vikings 1s for me...

were phone orders a go on Saturday for purples and pines? I was hungover as hell and didnt even get to try lol

I had gotten through with an FTA phone order pretty early on Saturday, but my pending charge has now dropped off. No Vikings 1s for me...
Weirdly I just received a pending charge today
were phone orders a go on Saturday for purples and pines? I was hungover as hell and didnt even get to try lol
I got through mid morning on a phone order. Still got a pending charge.

My hyper royals came in yesterday. I didn't get a chance to look them over yet. I'm going to throw white laces on them immediately. Go Dodgers!!!
white laces is the only way to go with them. When they finally go on disco here I might be tempted to grab some to do a Knicks style custom.

Just picked up a second pair of purps for £230. Hate paying that much, but wanted another pair to do in bred colourblocking.

I was really mad when I kept calling FA on Saturday and they would not let me do a phone order. I’m thinking now that it was a blessing in disguise. I would be really frustrated if my order said “pending” after 4-5 days. I would be irate if they got canceled. I feel for you guys getting your orders canceled. I’ve never had an order canceled but I’m sure that it’s worese than striking out day of release

I’m definitely going to pull the trigger at $340 on Stock X. I have my free shipping which will keep it under $350.

I was thinking about copping off of eBay but dude has a receipt that looks like this:

A444932E-DB7B-43D8-A80A-42108E457D95.png

It doesn’t look like the normal Nike receipt but I have seen these receipts in the past.

I was thinking about copping off of eBay but dude has a receipt that looks like this:

A444932E-DB7B-43D8-A80A-42108E457D95.png

It doesn’t look like the normal Nike receipt but I have seen these receipts in the past.

that could be a legit receipt. i remember a dude from NY(forgot his username) who got both his pairs that same afternoon and got those same receipts for his 1s. he posted pics.

that could be a legit receipt. i remember a dude from NY(forgot his username) who got both his pairs that same afternoon and got those same receipts for his 1s. he posted pics.
Thanks for the reply. Dude isn’t offering any great deals so I will probably just buy off of Stock X to be safe. If he was offering them up for $300 I’d probably do it but he’s wanting $350 plus $15 shipping.

Didn't know smaller sizes were going for that much. I should have my pair today.

Damn, It's a $70 gap in between a size 10 and 9.5. I'd wear a couple of pairs of socks if I wore a 9 or 9.5. :lol:

Didn't know smaller sizes were going for that much. I should have my pair today.

Damn, It's a $70 gap in between a size 10 and 9.5. I'd wear a couple of pairs of socks if I wore a 9 or 9.5. :lol:
I’m considering a 10.5 because it’s a $30 price difference from a 10 to 10.5. For that much though I want them to fit right

Grateful to wear an 11.. When B/red Toes dropped and they soared, a sz 11 was at 260 for months even though I copped for retail.

eBay has their awesome 15% deal. I did not buy from the dude with the weird receipt who posted both on Grailed and EBay (different size and prices but same pics) but I did buy from another dude with multiple sizes and ended up getting them for $288 shipped. They had 1 negative feedback from someone saying they had to threaten to cancel order for them to ship but other than that it was positive. They do accept returns so fingers crossed they are legit.

all the sellers for my size asking $600, stockx has them for $400 so ebay's 15% discount won't even do much for me

Back
Top Bottom