Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Was this the same thing with clay greens? But then they ended up randomly being at foot stores a week later for resellers to buy up all the pairs?
This could possibly be the case again. But as of now it seems that footsites and finish line will carry the green 1s and urban will have the purple 1s. Nike's definitely allocating them to create an false sense of scarcity in my opinion.

Add footaction to the list for court purple. So far we have kicksusa,citygear, dtlr/ruvilla,shoepalace, lapstone and hammer, and footaction all confirmed. Plus add your local boutiques so everyone should have an decent shot similar to the bred toe release. Edit footaction only has pine green up on their release calendar.

Last edited:
As long as FA has them, I'm good. If I can't score via FA or SNKRS.. they can keep them. I'm not jumping through hoops for these.

Man if FL or Champs not getting these I’m screwed. I never win FA raffles. I’ve only won one Kicks USA since they’ve stop doing in store raffles a few years ago.

I don’t see these on the FTA calendar, are we sure they’re dropping there?
Yea they only have the pine green on their site. No footsites seem to be carrying the court purple. The Urban accounts and boutiques info seem to be legit as of now.

Yea they only have the pine green on their site. No footsites seem to be carrying the court purple. The Urban accounts and boutiques info seem to be legit as of now.
Ah, of course this release wouldn’t be simple. I would think of the 3 FTA would be the 1, nobody wanna be waiting in line at Villa or these annoying boutiques early af, they hit those foot apps I’ll have em on lock tho.

I don't know where the FA thing is coming from, I haven't seen any sign of that. But if true, I'm not too worried. I've also had pretty good luck at City Gear too, I guess.

I love this colorblocking.

Attachments

• 25B05ECF-3B2F-4B1C-A46D-CD3A5AC2CDD9.jpeg
    25B05ECF-3B2F-4B1C-A46D-CD3A5AC2CDD9.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom