Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I got lucky after catching like 7 L's and found a pair for 240 on the bay from a guy who camped at a kicks usa..... If you wanna call paying 80 dollars over retail getting lucky.

Not bad really for 80 over retail… 100 over retail is cool with me as far as resale but that’s the max I would go… but with this specific release that’s not happening for my size smh

Can anyone who was able to successfully order the purples off Footaction confirm something for me?

Check your status here: https://www.footaction.com/order/search

What does it say under Product Name and #? All of my orders say “SHIP FROM STORE SKU” and “MISCSFS”. Seems a little sus since I put in these orders during the initial drop while the Pines I ordered Sunday night have the correct product name and # and have shipped out already.

Not bad really for 80 over retail… 100 over retail is cool with me as far as resale but that’s the max I would go… but with this specific release that’s not happening for my size smh
It should go down once people start getting thier pairs in around wed-fri. thats where you strike. miss that window and your done once the supply goes down and the demand drives the price up.
Thats real lucky depending on the size you got. The size I’m looking for almost $200 over retail
Im just team no resell on MOST shoes so to me i didnt get lucky but i am glad to not have paid a crazy price. This is my last big shoe im buying outside like 1 or 2 pairs of the element 55's for the last few months as i gotta save my sneaker money to get VIP E3 passes next year LOL

Last edited:
Can anyone who was able to successfully order the purples off Footaction confirm something for me?

What does it say under Product Name and #? All of my orders say “SHIP FROM STORE SKU” and “MISCSFS”. Seems a little sus since I put in these orders during the initial drop while the Pines I ordered Sunday night have the correct product name and # and have shipped out already.
I have the same thing.

DC1DA6DC-1671-4D0A-8B18-67839B67F0CF.jpeg
Wifey’s GS sizes just came in from Nike

mine says the same thing as well

It should go down once people start getting thier pairs in around wed-fri. thats where you strike. miss that window and your done once the supply goes down and the demand drives the price up.

Im just team no resell on MOST shoes so to me i didnt get lucky but i am glad to not have paid a crazy price. This is my last big shoe im buying outside like 1 or 2 pairs of the element 55's for the last few months as i gotta save my sneaker money to get VIP E3 passes next year LOL
The most I’ll do for these is $300. Wish I could’ve gotten em for $160+ tax like others but I took an unlimited amount of Ls and the biggest L of em all is resell for my size 8 is more than any other size for some strange reason.

This is the only shoe I’m willing to go resell for because I’d rather have em in my hands before potentially reaching SBB or Chi status where the resell is atrocious... I already don’t wanna pay that much but if the price doesn’t die down, my size is gonna be in the $500s before I know it

I’m hoping I can catch someone who won an online order new to the resell thing just looking for a quick flip on eBay or somethin come Wed or Th lol

Last edited:
The most I’ll do for these is $300. Wish I could’ve gotten em for $160+ tax like others but I took an unlimited amount of Ls and the biggest L of em all is resell for my size 8 is more than any other size for some strange reason.

This is the only shoe I’m willing to go resell for because I’d rather have em in my hands before potentially reaching SBB or Chi status where the resell is atrocious... I already don’t wanna pay that much but if the price doesn’t die down, my size is gonna be in the $500s before I know it

I’m hoping I can catch someone who won an online order new to the resell thing just looking for a quick flip on eBay or somethin come Wed or Th lol
300 for an 8? thats never gonna happen. best way to get cheapest would be finding someone local or waiting for one of those ebay discount days and picking one up immediately. but it wont be 300 for sure

Adding another L to my W/L ratio

No email from oneblockdown so I’m assuming that’s another no go on the purps smh

300 for an 8? thats never gonna happen. best way to get cheapest would be finding someone local or waiting for one of those ebay discount days and picking one up immediately. but it wont be 300 for sure

Yeah that’s what I was thinking... even the eBay discount ain’t gon help much cuz everyone on there is charging more than stockx lol

I am crossing my fingers that a 10 drops to 300 by Friday. I’m getting antsy. I could have had a pair for 322 shipped but was waiting for One Block Down to give me the L before pulling the trigger. Now I’m too late and all of these greedy ***** on eBay and Grailed are telling me the price is going to go up by the end of the week. I hate them

I did a phone order and have the same message. Ironically the guy said the pines were out of stock but he could do an order for the purps. This around 10.30am PST on Saturday. I am hopeful they'll ship.

oh lucky for you he did a phone order the same day as release lol

Phone order?they still do those?footsites?

It's hit and miss. I called FTL and they said no. In the past I managed to cop game royals through phone order. Which is the one and only phone order for a footsites. Many people say it depends on the rep you get. Never had success with Eastbay and this is (potentially) the first success with FTA.

Dude on Grailed has a pair of court purples size 10 he says he got from the Hong Kong Nike store for $240 shipped. The pictures weren’t the best but if someone wants to take a chance on them they’re there. I almost bought them but I just can’t. I have no idea why he’d sell a pair of these so low unless they’re fakes

Back
Top Bottom