Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Yea my 1st online experience, one n done cant do online on release day to much goin on.. hopefully virus is over b4 nex big release..idk how yall do online smh
Online has always been hit or miss but it clearly looks like resellers have went all in on the bots and I’m sure more will be deployed for the next release. Never seen so many sites load up oos

Light work...
Screenshot_20200411-100438_SNKRS.jpg
Screenshot_20200411-100920_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Every app crashed for me. Sites such as dtlr made me fill everything out to tell me it's sold out. Snkrs had the eternal pending...

Locked a pair down at a local boutique but not sure they’ll ship then hit on SNKRS and checked out my Shiekh raffle win which was 170 shipped FTW. I only need 1 pair though so we’ll see what happens.

I’m actually surprised how difficult these were for me; I thought these would be fairly easy.

Got the Hibbett raffle win Friday morning for a size 10. Also entered local Likelihood raffle (also for size 10), expecting to win but didn’t.

I was a little lazy this morning so only tried SNKRS on two of my four accounts (mine and my daughter’s account/phone) for size 10 and 9.5 respectively and went 0/2.

I guess I should’ve tried on wife’s and other daughter’s phones/accounts too.

Fortunately, was happy to secure one pair.

Last edited:
Just got confirmations from Finishline and Footlocker. Nike's order confirmation was instant, got the paypal notification before nike's. Don't really see purple AJ1s so I had to at least double up. Still got a couple 1.0s sitting in the closet somewhere.

Need a 10 if anyone has an extra. I thought I got them from finishline but I never got an order email and now PayPal says the authorization is canceled.

Seems like the OG CPs are dropping? Hopefully I can trade an extra pair of these towards those straight up one day soon.

Damn ETA for these is the 23rd. Guess it doesn’t matter because I most likely wouldn’t have worn them before then anyways.

Back
Top Bottom