Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Hyper Royal (He Got Game) $160 July 7th

Copped 2 pairs from nike outlet for 80 each cos the lid was damaged on one, and white laces missing on the other..
Threw an orange lace in to see how it looked.. Needs skinny laces, these overpower it too much (need to see them in natural light I think). Leather is on par with the gatorades and sail/mono blacks in places, better in others.
20181012-225958.jpg

IMG_4266.JPG
Got my Villa/DTLR pair in today from that sale. Glad I finally own these. Remind me of Shadow's quality.

Attachments

• IMG_4266.JPG
    IMG_4266.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 7
Want to pull the trigger on these because of the quality but really not sure how versatile they are to get off fit wise

Only problem for me is deciding which shirt to wear... or if I want to wear my game royals or blue suede 5 or alt motorsport 4s. Royal blue is the GOAT color.

20181023_221732.jpg

Just got em today, threw in the white laces right away because there is such a thing as too much blue I guess . First shirt I wear with these will probably be the one on the upper right since it doesn't have black in it (since I think the game royals would match better). Also I got it at the Polo store in Colorado Springs many years ago when driving my nephew from Chicago to Vegas, and I just moved to CO so I think it just makes sense.

In a smaller Ftl yesterday chopping wit mans, all gs sizes sitting. They never sent the men's sizes..the quality is wild on these joints! Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom