Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Hit at FTL and champs, champs was a two hour drive though. FTL said they got 32 pairs total of the pines and I'm in a pretty populated area (Tampa).

my friend hit on 4 size 10.5s at countryside lol .. oooped me one since he can't scoop them all. I went 0/10 on all apps in our area but im size 8.5

That's rough. I'm a 10 so I hit pretty often for my size. Always harder to get the smaller sizes. Out of about 20ish entries I only hit 2.

Nice. I never select Countryside because they get such low allocation.

Out to hit up University and International, then gotta drive to Sarasota for final pair.

Yeah i hit at champs in bradenton also but currently have a broken heel, not going anywhere over a short drive for a bit, little over an hour one way with traffic lol. not worth it for me, if it was the purples I might have....

i freakin fell asleep at 8:30 and didnt wake up till 11:00 so i missed on all corners, copped at stockx for 220, on the pines. oh well

I hit on SNKRS for the pine greens which now means I have reset my 3 year clock on being successful on SNKRS. 2021 is looking promising. Honestly I wouldn't pay a dime above retail for these or the court purples (I missed on those). If you do be patient. I'm confident the prices will come down to retail or just above.

18472FF7-0FD6-4E66-BC28-A841C2EA361A.jpeg

My lucky day I guess .. I have never been able to get a pair of ones from the snkrs app .. Somehow today I got one of each using the same device

Anyone denied being able to use a rewards at FTL? Was told this was a “quick-strike” and even employees couldn’t use their discounts.

Back
Top Bottom