Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

tried all day to get ebay sellers to accept offers that would come out to under $300 after the code, to no avail. prices holding hard on 8.5
lol yeah my size too. not even going to waste my time, taking my L in stride.

this thread needs moar pics

enhance

Got through on the FNL Restock, and my size was still showing. When I tried to cart I got the OOS message... Put $1,000 aside for my birthday weekend spending next week, these might be a gift to myself. My size is going for like $375! :stoneface:

Got through on the FNL Restock, and my size was still showing. When I tried to cart I got the OOS message... Put $1,000 aside for my birthday weekend spending next week, these might be a gift to myself. My size is going for like $375! :stoneface:
For pines? Wtf

Im so angry that people are so greedy these days. Is it not enough that you charge over 2.5 times the price of the shoe you have to overcharge on shipping too? And it really pisses me off when I pay you $20 in shipping to see the big USPS sticker on the box that says $9.75 and you didnt overnight for $20 you terrible human being? Sorry vent session over

Im so angry that people are so greedy these days. Is it not enough that you charge over 2.5 times the price of the shoe you have to overcharge on shipping too? And it really pisses me off when I pay you $20 in shipping to see the big USPS sticker on the box that says $9.75 and you didnt overnight for $20 you terrible human being? Sorry vent session over
thats why i dont do ebay or marketplace.

I agree, but you know what, it evens out in the long run. The greed will come back on that person and they will pay in their life in other ways. You don't get away with anything.

Back
Top Bottom