Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

I have 2 pairs of green Jordan 1s that I haven’t worn yet.... Clovers and 18 Pine Greens.... can’t see myself wearing em lol

Dude at Finish Line showed me these today and I was NOT impressed... the leather looked even worse in person. Wouldn’t pay $60 for these.

I still wear my Celtic ones from the DMP from like 2009 they still holding up great ..I kind of like these tho might grab if available

The matte nature of the black leather on these looks so off to me. And that’s on top of the, IMO, obnoxious Wings patch, and the unnecessary red NA on the black leather tongue tag. These have been a pass for me since the beginning, but that was mainly because I didn’t need another black/green 1 after the Pine Toes two years ago, and as I hate the patch. But the matte black leather really seals it for me.

Was in at the start but the more pics I see ,the more it’s a pass (especially with the unc 3s on 3/7).
that black leather looks ashy, and the green leather looks almost pebbled like the black crimson tint panels. How do they keep missing on this colorblocking? SBB 3.0 now this...

Wowwwww so since everyone hate these that means my 7.5 should be easy to come by on the 29th right??? Yeah right!!! Who want to OOP me these since yall hate them?🤣😂

The matte nature of the black leather on these looks so off to me. And that’s on top of the, IMO, obnoxious Wings patch, and the unnecessary red NA on the black leather tongue tag. These have been a pass for me since the beginning, but that was mainly because I didn’t need another black/green 1 after the Pine Toes two years ago, and as I hate the patch. But the matte black leather really seals it for me.
The way they executed this shoe sucks so bad and I’ll show you why...but we already knew why it sucks. It’s so obvious.

Don't fall for the cap, we in here are a minority the masses and resellers will eat these up so stay on point if you want to cop at retail...
This is one of the pairs I really want so I'm gonna try my best to cop. Having said that, it's retail or bust for me.

Was in at the start but the more pics I see ,the more it’s a pass (especially with the unc 3s on 3/7).
that black leather looks ashy, and the green leather looks almost pebbled like the black crimson tint panels. How do they keep missing on this colorblocking? SBB 3.0 now this...
Gentry’s doing it on purpose

Back
Top Bottom