Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

oh im sorry, i didn't know I was suppose to only like the color green to wear every single day of my life just cuz im a Bucks/Packer fan cuz im from WI.God forbid I switch to wearing a different color once in a while.LOL Jesus people are weird on here WOW
Was mostly joking brah. I too am a packer fan, and I thought a fellow Packer fan would understand why purple is problematic.

These aren't even showing up on my SNKRs app at all. Not even the notify me for the release in Saturday. Anyone else having this problem?

These aren't even showing up on my SNKRs app at all. Not even the notify me for the release in Saturday. Anyone else having this problem?

NVM I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall. Probably missed in these today because of this smh. Hate this app

Why are the pine greens not up on the footsie apps for reservation??.....are they going to be FCFS?
They were up on FNL. Footlocker is doing FCFS. I actually spoke to one of the employees at FL today and he said they got a good amount of these so consider these a GR instead of the usual limited amount 1s generally have. Having said that, they still will sell out if you wait later on in the day on Saturday.

for people buying these yall getting the lucky green in October as well?

I was tossing these up but then I saw them in person and couldn’t resist
A7F15084-A283-4878-9A12-8D4417E7D2A6.jpeg

I obviously got over it enough to cop, but the Wings logo is such a letdown. I could even get by with the NA tongue tag, but the Wings logo hurts.

These, and the SBB 3.0, had potential to be all-time classics that got messed up due to stupid creative decisions.

won 8.5 from shiekhs raffle just now. gonna let the size 9 from FNL go unclaim

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbing these to customize. (First time) in prep for a bloodline customization. Passed on pines last time.

Won my size 8.5 in Shoepalace raffle. Time frame to pick up doesn’t bode well with my work schedule.

Back
Top Bottom