Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Couldn’t even get this today lmao.... also had “exclusive access” was it a couple days ago? Smmfh

I went today to the mall right when it opened and I went to Footlocker and there was a good 20 people in line but luckily i was able to scoop my pair! I was also able to use my $15 reward which basically shaved off the tax and an extra 2 bucks. Its funny how so many people claim they didn’t like these but yet they sold out so quick.

Hope everyone that wanted these ate well...
CB2591CD-F863-46ED-A9CF-12DC0A606F16.png

missed on SNKRS but muh boy at FTL got me

he said around 30 guys dat lined up b4 open were arguin bout da name

pine green 2.0s, geico geckos, pan Africans, reptiles, baby yodas :smh:

reptiles got most votes, baby yoda guy got pushed 2 back line but every1 got their pair

giphy.gif

missed on SNKRS but muh boy at FTL got me

he said around 30 guys dat lined up b4 open were arguin bout da name

pine green 2.0s, geico geckos, pan Africans, reptiles, baby yodas :smh:

reptiles got most votes, baby yoda guy got pushed 2 back line but every1 got their pair

giphy.gif

i would've put headphones on had I heard that convo

I jagged.
I grabbed the shoe they had laced up.
I want to say it was the shoe that has the extra lace pack. I have to look into my box.

I wasn’t even thinking

pics after my hair appointment gentleman

Struck out on an 11.5 on snkrs, then I proceeded to head to a local footlocker down the street an hour later. Walked in and no line. Asked to try on an 11 and 11.5 and ended up coppin the 11. Glad snkrs didn’t work out :pimp:

Is there supposed to be resale on these? Saw a gang of old Asian men and women with these by the cart load Downtown Brooklyn.

They went quick at one of my malls. Was there on and trans and just tried to see. Couple stores had fcfs and a couple raffle. Still demand for these but people acting like a profit?

Yeah mad heads ate these up at my mall. Had to get my 8.5 on ftl website

I'll be ready at the mall next week for unc 3's tho

Pretty happy with my pair, none of that mis match leather on left and right shoe. Also the back black upper collar of the shoe is super soft and tumbled on mine (and the black toe box part). I like the feel and appreance of that plush wrinkly look. I seen another pair where the leather is more flat and smooth which I hate.

Back
Top Bottom