Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Entered 3 raffles across 6 Champs, FTL, & Finishline locations in St. Louis. If I don't snag one, it wasn't meant to be. I don't want the purps, but I'm game for these. hopefully they're limited / scarce and I get lucky.

with the raptor 4s...i got the notification to check my ticket at 7pm

We'll see
I was able to check my ticket at 3:30 (it said I won’t) for the raptors but didn’t get an email until 4:30 or 5. It was weird

I don’t think finish lines reservation system has had a good couple of weeks. Maybe it’s not their fault. I want the purple 1s really bad and these would be a consolation prize. I have footaction and footlocker still with 10 minute head starts so we will see if I get lucky. I have to make the trip to Louisville if I get lucky on court purples

This has been a crappy day in my shoe world. I sent off my user OW UNC 1s to GOAT for extra cash dealing with an unec my wife’s Human Races haven’t shipped “
so FNL aint gonna let us cop??
I don’t know

im guessing finishline is like the others in terms of needing money spent to hit on raffles

if so, im expecting this L soon

good luck to everyone who entered
They definitely are like that. Otherwise, you would have people with 20 different accounts and 0 spent on them hitting raffles. They have the same system FTL and FA has, just a crappy app

FNL has been bad for 15 years.

I think it depends on location and you as an individual. My local FNL has saved me on a lot of releases. That 8 am pick up can be clutch. Got my bred 1s from there, lost the raffle but the manager is cool as hell. He recognized that I always copped from there and that I would chop it up with him when I could. So he let me in with the winners and blessed me with the mother of all blessings(a pairs of breds at retail).

Their site and their customer service are atrocious.

Idk again it depends on you as a person. I remember the mobile backdoor jig where you could bypass the splash if u put M. Instead of WWW before babyjs23 links. The wishlist trick where you added shoes to the wishlist and was able to pull leftover stock by buying through the wishlist drop down (the NT SPACE JAM restock) . I even remember the site freezing and just buying a couple pairs by doing phone orders, when all foot sites wouldn’t take phone orders they did. I’ve had good times with FNL but I pay attention to the forums and I always look for ways to figure out a workaround instead of giving up.

Idk again it depends on you as a person. I remember the mobile backdoor jig where you could bypass the splash if u put M. Instead of WWW before babyjs23 links. The wishlist trick where you added shoes to the wishlist and was able to pull leftover stock by buying through the wishlist drop down (the NT SPACE JAM restock) . I even remember the site freezing and just buying a couple pairs by doing phone orders, when all foot sites wouldn’t take phone orders they did. I’ve had good times with FNL but I pay attention to the forums and I always look for ways to figure out a workaround instead of giving up.

Do you work for FNL?

Are these more limited than the Royal Purples? I thought it was the other way around but some are saying Green is more limited.

Do you work for FNL?

Dude I have the same type of stories with Footaction and footlocker. There are ppl on here that just aren’t motivated, think outside the box or act on leads. Following leads got me 5 pairs of bred toes, 3 different ways all while I detailed how to do it and provided proof no1 acted. I copped the last 3 pair just to prove the in store jig worked. While ppl on here didn’t believe till it hit twitter. A lot of people are lazy and need to be spoon fed. I’ve been on NT lurking since like 06 when dudes were secretive and wouldn’t give up any info. When they did everyone acted on it or lost out. That’s Why everyone loves BABYJS23 he made this far less cutthroat and cool to help each other.

Back
Top Bottom