Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG PINE GREEN - February 29, 2020

Just won a pair from sivasdescalzo (Yes you read that right), never heard of this place till this raffle but I'm glad I have atleast one pair secured. Still going to shoot for the domestic stores to avoid shipping but after losing 6 raffles for the acronym prestos it feels good to win something. ****

Took an L on SNS for the pine greens. Gonna try my luck with SNKRS tomorrow morning

FA app is not showing the pine green in my countdowns. It's there but doesn't show that I entered the raffle. I signed in & out but still not showing. Has this happened to anyone else?

FA app is not showing the pine green in my countdowns. It's there but doesn't show that I entered the raffle. I signed in & out but still not showing. Has this happened to anyone else?

Me too.... I came in here just to post this. Terrible. :smh:

EDIT: A couple of people informed me on Twitter that they didn't receive inventory and one person said its FCFS. I don't know what to believe.

PO

Last edited:
Wow.. that's crazy. It was there about 2 hours ago too. I checked mine and it's gone. Its still there on FTL though. I'm glad the Purps are still there because I really want those more and FA is basically my only shot.

Me too.... I came in here just to post this. Terrible. :smh:

EDIT: A couple of people informed me on Twitter that they didn't receive inventory and one person said its FCFS. I don't know what to believe.

PO

Update:

It's definitely an inventory issue. I called both of the stores I entered at & they did not receive them.
My guess is whenever they come in they will sell them FCFS like the Clay Greens. Sucks.

PO

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me with Footaction. Hope they haven't found a way to backdoor app reserves now.

RIP

041E6A9A-DAF2-43E2-8249-CF21B996DB69.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom