Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Quai54" July 8th

Not feeling these at all

The best quai54 where the 5's and the 9's from years ago and last years 2's where too white

Last edited:
L, snkrs made me put my password again vs using touch ID (even though its been enabled) :smh:

I thought it was just me that this happens to. Tried anyway, but was on the fence anyway. Not sure if I like them.

Last edited:
I thought it was just me that this happens to. Tried anyway, but was on the fence anyway. Not sure if I like them.
I feel the same way. Would love to see some in hand before making a decision. 

Being in the midwest, its not likely to happen though. 

I like them a lot, but I just can't justify the cost of ordering from Europe to a friend, plus the cost for them to ship it to me.

Last edited:
Are these sold out in any countries??
Because I easily copped myself 2 pairs. I think they are totally awesome can't wait to get on feet and snap some shots [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

damn man, oversold on afew and prodirect. caught two Ls on these. euro brothers, help me out! lol

I would kindly help you, but the moderator here will ban me.
You may help him as long as you do it the right way...post in the classifieds section or via pm but at your own discretion

Last edited:
Prices seem to be reasonably priced on the secondary.

Been seeing $240 obo on my feed

Last edited:
Found a possible trade, my DS Space Jams for his Quai 1's plus $30 cash so I'm hoping I got the trade [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If not, I'll bite at $200 and below

Found a possible trade, my DS Space Jams for his Quai 1's plus $30 cash so I'm hoping I got the trade [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If not, I'll bite at $200 and below
that's not bad at all considering ds jams are going for retail/tax $240. that's $35 over retail for quai which i would jump on lol

Back
Top Bottom