Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

What’s the best way to go about preventing the heavy creases? Hate to ruin my pair after the first wear... I understand all shoes will crease, but any helpful advice? :frown:
Forcefields. Only after I cleaned them from my first wear I noticed that I got the tiniest of creases on left shoe but that's it. Had them on for about 3 hrs max, walking and driving.
IMAG0018.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg

Forcefields. Only after I cleaned them from my first wear I noticed that I got the tiniest of creases on left shoe but that's it. Had them on for about 3 hrs max, walking and driving.
IMAG0018.jpg
IMAG0019.jpg

Regular force fields or those wearable shoe tree types?

Regular force fields or those wearable shoe tree types?
I use Forcefields, not Sneakersheilds. The SS come in a hard and softer plastic both still hurt my feet. I use the medium size FF in my sz 12 AJ 1, 13, SB Dunk and sometimes in AJ 3 and 4. Then I use the large sz FF in my sz 12.5 AJ 1 KO's and sz 13 SB Dunks. With remastered AJ 1's and dunks I only have very minimal creasing and don't feel them at all. With the older mold of 1's you may feel a little tight on top of your foot but they break in pretty fast as you start walking. It also depends on soft the toebox material is. Again for me and my size which I feel is perfect. If you are around the same sz you should be good but you can cut any of these products down with a pair of scissors to fit you better.

I use Forcefields, not Sneakersheilds. The SS come in a hard and softer plastic both still hurt my feet. I use the medium size FF in my sz 12 AJ 1, 13, SB Dunk and sometimes in AJ 3 and 4. Then I use the large sz FF in my sz 12.5 AJ 1 KO's and sz 13 SB Dunks. With remastered AJ 1's and dunks I only have very minimal creasing and don't feel them at all. With the older mold of 1's you may feel a little tight on top of your foot but they break in pretty fast as you start walking. It also depends on soft the toebox material is. Again for me and my size which I feel is perfect. If you are around the same sz you should be good but you can cut any of these products down with a pair of scissors to fit you better.

Good looking out fam! I’ma go buy some this weekend! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom