Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Guys, you're really upset about this? He wasn't gonna release online in the first place until the **** that went down at his store...He wanted locals to get a chance...Unlike most spots he actually does give a damn lol

Guys, you're really upset about this? He wasn't gonna release online in the first place until the **** that went down at his store...He wanted locals to get a chance...Unlike most spots he actually does give a damn lol
lots of non locals got through and bought before even the locals had a chance :lol:

bots ate

pDkqwKl.jpg

My girl scored me a pair from KITH.. thank god! I feel so lucky to get a pair.. really wanted these. My lady is def lucky, she scored Yeezs on the SNS raffle and via FA app with NO HS and now these.

I cant wait to have em in hand. :nthat:

anywhere else???! NT always comes through clutch for me when I miss stuff lol

My girl scored me a pair from KITH.. thank god! I feel so lucky to get a pair.. really wanted these. My lady is def lucky, she scored Yeezs on the SNS raffle and via FA app with NO HS and now these.

I cant wait to have em in hand. :nthat:
Bruh....she needs to go play the lotto!

anywhere else???! NT always comes through clutch for me when I miss stuff lol
Not sure. I’m keeping an eye out online for random drops. But I’m just salty from dudes causing the 21M drop to get shut down.

Back
Top Bottom