Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

If I didn't get a pair.. I'd be hella tight lol.
I’m still on the look out but I ain’t hella tight bout it. I won the SNS raffle and my PayPal for whatever reason rejected it.

I’ve missed all the secret Euro drops that happened today as well and still on the hunt.

At the end of the day they’re shoes I just want for the collection that I’d 9 times outta 10 never wear so I ain’t that tight bout it lol I’d just like to have em

All i did was check the sites nike posted and tried to figure what was gonna happen
https://news.nike.com/footwear/air-jordan-1-top-3-gold

Sivas didn't say anything at all, so i just watched it here in there just in case
Yeah I figured that’s what you did.. that’s why I put in my previous post I wish I was smart enough to monitor the Euro sites

I assumed most the sites were in store only. That was smart what you did

Sigh really hope we get these in February for a wider release or one of the top 3 left or right.

Sigh really hope we get these in February for a wider release or one of the top 3 left or right.

that shoe has already been shown

it’s trash atleast to me

the top 3s will prolly be available wherever the all star game is tho

I got a pair off Oquim. I didn't even know wtf the browser was saying. I ended up with a 47.5 which is a size 13. I wear a 12, wonder if I'll be swimming in these? Hopefully they fit like Yeezys :lol:

Fab

Attachments

• 8D3C32CA-8051-4AE2-A923-96552C4F253D.png
    8D3C32CA-8051-4AE2-A923-96552C4F253D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
All i did was check the sites nike posted and tried to figure what was gonna happen
https://news.nike.com/footwear/air-jordan-1-top-3-gold

Sivas didn't say anything at all, so i just watched it here in there just in case

Makes sense.. I saw this list and idk why that went over my head. Its something I would usually do but I guess I was distracted with how impossible these seemed after seeing only 1 FA with them in the country.

I actually checked them before heading to bed last night too lol.

I'm still a little new to collecting Jordan's just wondering if now that these are sold out on release will they release more or are all Jordan's once sold out that's it?

Does anyone find it strange that they are still on footaction launch locator or am I reaching because I wanted a pair?

Back
Top Bottom