Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

tenor.gif

You just don’t know..

Not even trippin. See my local FNL getting them and the manager oh me a favor. Now I just got to do a little work for my 2nd and 3rd pair.

There were only 2 sites people had a chance at. I caught the L at checkout. All of a sudden my info is not saved on the site

Small size on over kill.

Got the spin wheel going since 3 on the dot on the one site . Its still spinning 40 mins later.. :smh:

Got to the end of queue of FP, only to be rejected and told to do it all over again.

:rofl:

L' s so far from End and SNS. I got work on RD and short staffed so I already know I can't take it off. I dont think spots around me will do fcfs but if they do I'm screwed. Been looking forward to this pair for a minute I gota cop man!

Hopefully the footsites go from FCFS to the app. The app was created for hype releases like this and you have them down as a free for all. Especially on a Friday morning like people don’t have jobs and school smh.

L' s so far from End and SNS. I got work on RD and short staffed so I already know I can't take it off. I dont think spots around me will do fcfs but if they do I'm screwed. Been looking forward to this pair for a minute I gota cop man!

Sns sent you an email?

Back
Top Bottom