Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Social Status in Houston is getting these.

Anybody in the area can try their luck if they want to.

I'm too far away and have to work that day. Probably didn't have a chance anyways.

I'm 4 hrs away from Houston and have to work that day. Is there any chance that these release online

Keep hearing st state ain’t sharing the code. If the beacon isn’t working it’s tough luck.

I want these

Keep hearing st state ain’t sharing the code. If the beacon isn’t working it’s tough luck.

I want these
Hey I went there last night at 830pm and checked in with out issue. I had to go to the right side window if your facing the store. You just gotta put your phone right against the window for it to grab the becon. Did this for the off white AJ1 and I wound up winning on that one.

No code. The store was closed. But the becon was on because I was able to check in from out side of the store with no issues. So unless they shut off the becon this morning it should still be on.

I was saying that today...employees are keeping the code to themselves. If you claim the beacon isn't working they're gonna tell you try again.

https://www.ubiqlife.com/raffle-jordan-top-3.html

92293CAC-A056-4FB1-9630-B240954959F8.jpeg

The State St. only thing coming up again is funny.

I've been entering State St. raffles for about a year with a 10m head start and have yet to hit on a limited shoe lol.
How long have you had the loyalty program? One of the things it goes by is the age of the account............So having 10 minutes is useless on limited releases if you just signed up when they started doing reservations.

How long have you had the loyalty program? One of the things it goes by is the age of the account............So having 10 minutes is useless on limited releases if you just signed up when they started doing reservations.
Yeah only a year so that's probably why!

In the past when the beacon hasn't worked, workers took my phone and put the code in themselves.

Is SNS the site that gets flagged on chase? Think thats the one I saw on the Yeezy thread of canceled raffle wins?

Back
Top Bottom