Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Champs switched in the app these are locked. The BC3s ditches over. Footlocker switches over also. Footaction is slacking.

I don't get how champs can switch over when its locked... meaning no one technically entered?

:lol:

Check Finish Line if they said they weren't getting them. Just called and went in the store for a 10.5 ticket. Raffle was today only

Just called my local that said they weren't getting them. Told me the raffle was today only and ended at 6... SMH

Hmm this could be interesting, I will get 10 mins so that's good but I wasn't worried about going for FCFS since I'm off on Friday anyway, guess we will see now

Just called my local that said they weren't getting them. Told me the raffle was today only and ended at 6... SMH
Employee said they just found out today :lol: wish I knew it would've went down like this so I could've hit other malls.

Don't forget Jimmy Jazz does raffles tommorow

If you get a check in code for say the Gold Toe 1's its carries over for all launches like the BC3s as well, didnt know that

i know you guys are excited right now. but just understand that your chances of copping just went down tremendously!!

fcfs gave you the best chance because not everybody could get off work to line up. now errrrrbody gonna enter....and stores are only getting 12 pairs

Around these parts, FCFS is a disaster. The Willowbrook NJ FTL once backdoored its entire stock of Triple Black Ultra Boosts. All 40-something pairs. FCFS would mean that like 5 pairs would make it to the public.

I hate these spam calls :smh: I've legit got over 20 today thinking it was a hit on a raffle

For the VA guys. I'm pretty sure Creme is getting these, have an extra strong feeling they'll drop a notification before 5 pm tommorow (before class again smh)

Wouldn't mind it on Thursday though of course, I ain't got **** to do after probably 1 or 2

Footlocker has switched to App reservation for Lynnhaven & MacArthur. I dont have Platinum with them so im sure thats an L for me with a 7 min head start. FA still showing FCFS. Champs for Patrick Henry Mall has closed. Missed it smh.

Back
Top Bottom