Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

same wtf is this and im in LA too youd think there would be more allocation for the AS game

From people's reports it sounded like many places only got a small if not 1 size run. More stores got them but with more limited quantities.

Since they switched to reserve last minute what's the likelyhood of people showing up and they don't get their pair because of early backdooring?

5/9 and since most folks that work at the local champ don't like me. I'm walking in there like I own the place.

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

If anyone lives near Lancaster Pa I have 2 sneaker Villa's that are doing fcfs tomm morning stores open at 9 you could try your luck there if you need them..

From people's reports it sounded like many places only got a small if not 1 size run. More stores got them but with more limited quantities.
You also gotta factor in all the people coming from outta town choosing these LA stores too

Dont know if ever stated on NT before..

But I changed my acct name on desktop few minutes before countdown ended. Logged out. Logged back in to see new name. Reserved pair under new name. Had acct locked since golds popped up on app under old name.

So I’m guessing the only thing that locks is the vip status and amount spent.

Damn I usually cook on these Foot Store Reservation Apps...
Between my girl and I we usually hit 6/6
All 3 of her accounts reset last week. Still had the 10M HS but 0$ spent on each.
She went 0-3
I had a 10M HS on each app but my champs account reset earlier this week to 0$ spent.
Ended up taking the L there.
Waitlisted on FTA
Hit on FTL where I have approx 2K spent.
1/6 :smh:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I got at least 1 pair locked down, was expecting to do much better tho...

Damn I usually cook on these Foot Store Reservation Apps...
Between my girl and I we usually hit 6/6
All 3 of her accounts reset last week. Still had the 10M HS but 0$ spent on each.
She went 0-3
I had a 10M HS on each app but my champs account reset earlier this week to 0$ spent.
Ended up taking the L there.
Waitlisted on FTA
Hit on FTL where I have approx 2K spent.
1/6 :smh:
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I got at least 1 pair locked down, was expecting to do much better tho...
Mannnn I feel you, after your account reset it's hard to HIT!!! Time to build that account back up my G!!!

Back
Top Bottom