Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I won for me but lost for my girl.. I had a 9 min HS.. sheesh lol. I was surprised. Crazy thing is I had 10 min but FA got me with that 1 min lapse thing they did. Wanted to surprise my lady and cop for her for VDay.. >D

i won the reserve but on the app my last name is off by like 4 letters. i never typed in my full last name . (i had my email hacked like 2 months ago and now im iffy about posting all my info online.) yall think they make a big deal?

Hopefully you get an understanding associate to deal with you.

FOH

F59F9E28-B433-49FA-B606-2FF782A1828C.png

Congrats to everyone who cooked on da foot apps.

My first time striking out on a sneaker on all 3 apps. I normally at least cook on da FL app. First time for everything I guess.

Hopefully da BC3 release is kinder to me tomorrow.

Got the W on FTL. Gives me hope for the shoe I really wanted - BC3s. Shocked I actually got these. I was under the impression these were super limited.

Gut lucky on FT 3's, won these on the app, and now waiting for the easy pair of BC 3's.. its shaping up to a great AS weekend. Especially, after habitually losing late last year lol.
All I wanted were BC3s and hit JTH, FT WC3, PGxPS...watch me have a hard time w the BC3 now.

They will take a hit again after pair gets in hand from online but once the fools who can't hold onto $160 for a few weeks dump their pairs they will rise again. These are still limited and will fly tomorrow. Hold onto to them and make profit. People making pennies right now for what? Why buy to make $20 lol.

Make sure if you won a raffle you check with the store and confirm the pickup time . Champs Glendale just said 3:00 because they are a high volume store along with Culver City and Santa Monica . Doesn’t matter if the app says 6:00 or not .

61223205-C80F-4E31-9C43-FBF0086DDAD5.png

I won on the App but won’t be able to secure them (my mother said no to me using some of my refund check on them but said I could get the Jordan 3 NRG in March) and also I want the 2017 Nike Air 3s more.

Back
Top Bottom