Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

I don't know what is the deal with FTL app but I got an alert that my reservation is ready for pick up but my app says they aren't reserved better luck next time. Anyone else have this before?

20180216_092558.jpg

61223205-C80F-4E31-9C43-FBF0086DDAD5.png

I won on the App but won’t be able to secure them (my mother said no to me using some of my refund check on them but said I could get the Jordan 3 NRG in March) and also I want the 2017 Nike Air 3s more.
61223205-C80F-4E31-9C43-FBF0086DDAD5.png

I won on the App but won’t be able to secure them (my mother said no to me using some of my refund check on them but said I could get the Jordan 3 NRG in March) and also I want the 2017 Nike Air 3s more.
Be respectful to moms. They bust their tail for you. No sense getting in a tiff over shoes.

My only hope is online release.... if not I dare to say it, I will be going to StockX.

These are a must for me., first time I felt that way towards a Jordan in a long time, possibly since the black and gold 1s

My only hope is online release.... if not I dare to say it, I will be going to StockX.

These are a must for me., first time I felt that way towards a Jordan in a long time, possibly since the black and gold 1s
StockX is really not that bad, and I don't think it will go up to much, it seems there are moore availble than past NRG's. What size you wear? If you want I can try to get them and will sell to you retail plus shipping if I am able to get them

when the very first top 3 (blue red black white) released back in end of 2016 they were $200 on release day on stockx...13 months later they pushing 5...and these are wayyyyy tougher than that original pair

resale is not too bad... definitely more obtainable compared to the complex pair... didnt mind dropping 60 over retail from sivas to avoid the headache of this release

Back
Top Bottom