Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

Reminds me of my melo 1s. Me likes! Would've prefered if both sides were the same color though.

So much potential ruined with this shoe.
i wish they woulda randomized the panels
on each and every shoe and pair
and then folks who bought
could try and trade each other to get that perfect matching pair
dope concept/idea

These are honestly overhyped imo. People who didn't even like the OG Top 3 are all over these. They're nice but not as much as everyone is making it. In for one pair.
It’s the black/gold or patent leather or both. I don’t really care for the P.Leather it’s nice and all, but the black and gold combo is what has me crazy over these, it’s a fire color combo, also why i think the Melo 1s are Fire

hi guys if u have friends in the au..... Footlocker au app calendar has these as nov 18th app launch

thank me later

signed
DJ Folk

A homie of mine who lives in AU said the calendar updated to the 27th of Nov.

DOqpnf4VQAEeuqI.jpg

As for the Feb release, a source of mine said no patent leather. It will be the same color block of the Top 3's rear but instead of the gold toe and tongue up front, it'll be white. Just like the left shoe but on both.

These are honestly overhyped imo. People who didn't even like the OG Top 3 are all over these. They're nice but not as much as everyone is making it. In for one pair.

I saw these and immediately liked them except for the two shoes thing but the color placement is waaay better than the OG Top 3 IMO. *shrugs*

I saw these and immediately liked them except for the two shoes thing but the color placement is waaay better than the OG Top 3 IMO. *shrugs*

the color placement is exactly the same

that’s why they’re calling them gold top 3s

I take it back.. you don't win :lol:. Color placement is a bit different.. see below:

Outter panel on right shoe is almost identical to the Inner panel on the left shoe. On the OG Top 3s.. this NOT the case.. Happy Friday Mr. Right.

jordan-1-black-gold-top-3-shoes-1.jpg

012587_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
eu and au releases are Nov 27th

im trying to get any other info as far as us release

but its not a big release on a global scale i know maybe 4 eu sites carrying them as of now

I just made a simple observation and you coming off super defensive

I just find it funny everyone calls the og top 3 one of the worst 1s ever while the gold ones are “magnificent”

the ogs have 4 colors while the golds have 3, that’s the only variance

the shoe is blocked the same is all I was saying

-mr right

Back
Top Bottom