Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Top 3 / Gold Toe Thread

got a paypal payment thru on shoeplace but no confirmation email from them- they usually late or?

got a paypal payment thru on shoeplace but no confirmation email from them- they usually late or?
If the site crashed but it didn’t pass through a confirmation i’d be weary. I’ve had orders refunded because of that.

If the site crashed but it didn’t pass through a confirmation i’d be weary. I’ve had orders refunded because of that.
got a confirmation on their page with an order # and also the paypal email. still not gonna get my hopes up.

Lol... good one villa!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180216-073450.png
    Screenshot_20180216-073450.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 31
Hit on the SNKRS app (with PayPal) and I hadn't got anything on there since the Royal 1's. In other words, I never hit on that damn thing but somehow got lucky today

Caught a size 6 for shawty on Jimmy Jazz but then the page went dead. Email received...money gone....should I be worried? Or I'm good to go?

Not yet. I still think I’m going to pick up my reserve pair at FTL, just in case Nike screws things up...
Same with me. Going to pick up my Champs pair when they open at 10 .Cooked off snkrs but they are shady. Sometimes. I got a PayPal email but nothing from nike yet. Link went from "purchased" to "sold out"

Back
Top Bottom