Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC Patent

Has anyone received a “compensation” email from Footlocker for the cancelled back orders? This the BS they sold me via Twitter.

82731DC9-7BD7-4A74-ADA2-3715C23872C1.png

those codes better not have limits. better b like a giftcard that u can apply to any purchase. thatd make sense. any other way, and yall getting double jigged by FTL.

The money is STILL not showing in my account. Neither is the charge but jesus ****ing christ its literally a month later and I still dont have shoes or access to the money. Thats asinine.

I didnt get a code yet either.

The money is STILL not showing in my account. Neither is the charge but jesus ****ing christ its literally a month later and I still dont have shoes or access to the money. Thats asinine.

I didnt get a code yet either.
double check that they never took the money. I never got charged.

double check that they never took the money. I never got charged.

thats what I meant by the charge isnt showing...but its still taking forever for the money to show up as available. that more or less prob has to do with the financial institution but still. can you tell if that $174 or whatever is actually part of your available balance?

thats what I meant by the charge isnt showing...but its still taking forever for the money to show up as available. that more or less prob has to do with the financial institution but still. can you tell if that $174 or whatever is actually part of your available balance?
yeah, it's always been available for me since it never left my account

Heads up- cancelled boys you should have received a $50 promo code (no minimum, cant be combined and doesn't work on restricted items though)

if you didnt like I didnt, its because you opted out of promotional emails. they sent me mine via twitter dm as a "courtesy"

Heads up- cancelled boys you should have received a $50 promo code (no minimum, cant be combined and doesn't work on restricted items though)

if you didnt like I didnt, its because you opted out of promotional emails. they sent me mine via twitter dm as a "courtesy"

so people who got cancelled but dont have promo emails enabled dont get the $50 discount code? that makes zero sense. isnt the point of sending that code out because they goofed and had to cancel so many orders? so if any1 got their order cancelled, they should get the code, promo emails enabled or not.

and restricted is dumb too in this case. its not a normal discount code for the masses. isnt it a special one to make it up to people who got their order cancelled? it should work like a giftcard. 1 time use, on anything. it should b like cash.

FTL trippin.

I have a question for all my fellow NT’ers

Does anyone have the AJ 1 (w) “blue chill”
box in a size 9.5?? (Men’s size 8)

I just noticed my box says 9, and the shoes on the inside of the box are 9.5
Either a manufacture issue, or someone at FA swapped em out
I was gonna move em. And get something else in ny size (11) but this is making it difficult.

So I’m looking for someone who wears their blue chills sz 9.5 who doesn’t really need the box, and would be willing to swap it out for a size 9 box...

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom