Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG UNC To Chicago $170

I'm so pissed off at Nike right now. Not only for all the Ls, but because their app gets worse by the day. 27 minutes on pending across 3 accounts when they sold out in ~10 minutes in is ridiculous.
Same here. Pending for well over 30 min, app doesnt even bother to tell me I took the L smh

Damn no Got Em screen, said purchased but now Sold Out. Paypal authorized a charge but that could fall off. Nike+ says in process but blank screen. Hope to god its not canceled

Congrats to all those that were able to cop. I'm happy! :nthat:
Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 10.33.04 AM.png

I put the max of 4 head starts on the FLX Footlocker App, I feel if I don't get a pair that's ridiculous. I guess I'll see how effective the head starts will be come time the raffle closes later today.
Same, all I want to do is cop a pair for my lady. I haven’t had a problem winning with the old system we’ll see how effective the new head start system is...

I really thought I had a chance on these with SNKRS.. couldnt even hit a damn 10.5 (W12) between me and my lady. Ridiculous. IDK why I thought it would be any different from any other time that app ****s on me. :smh:

My lady text me saying she struck out for me but got her size was funny though.. she NEVER even said she wanted a pair :lol:

I put the max of 4 head starts on the FLX Footlocker App, I feel if I don't get a pair that's ridiculous. I guess I'll see how effective the head starts will be come time the raffle closes later today.

Same deal here.. 4 min max on both FA and FTL.. IDK if I'm confident anymore. FTL is not for the people so unless one of these stores I entered at made a lot of 10.5s as usual I'm SOL.

I was in a meeting and was pending for nearly 10 min before it told me OOS and had nothing but small sizes.

I really thought I had a chance on these with SNKRS.. couldnt even hit a damn 10.5 (W12) between me and my lady. Ridiculous. IDK why I thought it would be any different from any other time that app ****s on me. :smh:

My lady text me saying she struck out for me but got her size was funny though.. she NEVER even said she wanted a pair :lol:

Man, I have no idea how I hit after reading all of these messages. I realized at 10:05 and got through really quickly.

Damn, didn't get to try on SNKRS till like 8 minutes after drop.

Scored a men's 9/women's 10.5... and I never cook on that trash app.

Back
Top Bottom