Air Jordan 1 Retro High Premium
Release Date: September 10, 2018
$175
Color: Mica Green/Mica Green-Desert SandStyle Code: AA3993-333

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-4.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-premium-mica-green-2.jpg

Minus not having Nike Air on da tongue these are :nthat:. Something about that mica green (which looks grey to me) & taupe midsole color combo that meshes really well. I’m in for a pair.

I like them but this year is too packed. I'm already 8 purchases in and we're only in March. And there's still Shadows, Katrinas, Concords, Sesames, Butters, and Prom Nights. This year making me break my one-a-month average rule.

These days I normally don’t care for non OG 1s but I’ll make an exception for these. Da majority consensus seems to be pass. Hopefully everyone else is thinking da same & these can hit discount.

No NA tag = no cop

Caved and scooped Taiwans on StockX w/ the $20 code. :smh::smh:

Note to self: buy now, think later next time some classics pop up for retail + shipping.

I love OGs as much as the next man but this might be the dumbest **** I’ve read all day.

You really telling me if JB drops a good color with a good mold but used the jumpman u not gonna cop. I got a ton of OG joints but that’s never stopped me from copping the jumpman joints I like as well.

I love OGs as much as the next man but this might be the dumbest **** I’ve read all day.

You really telling me if JB drops a good color with a good mold but used the jumpman u not gonna cop. I got a ton of OG joints but that’s never stopped me from copping the jumpman joints I like as well.

Jumpman on 1s is an immediate pass tbh. 1s already have a huge Nike swoosh on the side-there's no need for an additional Jumpman or two.

....yah

I buy what I feel like. Don't give a **** how dumb you think it is.

Back
Top Bottom