Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue OG

well, from that pic of the inside tag, the date 9/13/12 is usually a date that yells out "FAKE" or "GM" however u want to see it. it may look perfect, but its just up to the person if they want to rock it. if u like it, go for it bro.

Last edited:

well, from that pic of the inside tag, the date 9/13/12 is usually a date that yells out "FAKE" or "GM" however u want to see it. it may look perfect, but its just up to the person if they want to rock it. if u like it, go for it bro.
thanks for the info man. what dates are usually seen on authentic pairs? I know a couple of people with authentic pairs of these and it had the same date. Also in your opinion do these look like replicas?

Well my pair has a date of 9/12/12-11/28/12 which is one day before the fakes started to begin being produced. But I posted a legit check on them, and they were looking pretty good. 

IMO, they look pretty nice to me. I mean of course, they're replicas like who in the streets is going to run up to you like OHHH FAKEEE. Personally, I cannot have any unauthorized/fake/replica/gm whatever you want to call it in my collection. 

If you want them go for them bro

ok just saying they're GMs or their replicas don't help. I need to know what gives them away.
 Umm well there are 100 pages of why in the last month if you took the time to look at other Royal 1 LCs and did a little of your own HW. 

1st off your pix are BAD. show good pix, look at other LCs to see how they posted pix..

Soles are wrong

Also you have the 9/13 date on your tongue. I cant see the other date but if its 11/28 these dates are known fake dates on Royal 1s. An prob why the seller didnt show that other date.

Im sure there are other tells like the box, and stitching and widows peaks, but bc of the photos its hard to call them out.

Last edited:
ask for pics of the sizing tag on the inside. From what I can see the the font on the box look a bit off too. ask for closer pics as well.

Back
Top Bottom