Air Jordan 1 Royal Legit Check

How can you tell? 
big extra lace bag, wrong shape of shoe, Wrong font on Nike Air tongue tag, sloppy stitching and cuts of leather and the soles..

Peep this a fellow NTer made this to help. http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes#post_18929803  Give him a thumbs up for his trouble. Actually give everyone a thumbs up who you feel helped you out on this site.. Its your way of saying thanks and our way of building rep.. Good luck on your search.

Last edited:
Wow. I had no idea. To be honest... I can't really see the difference and the details but I will take your word for it. Thank you so much for your help. 

Wow. I had no idea. To be honest... I can't really see the difference and the details but I will take your word for it. Thank you so much for your help. 
ok with the soles notice how the legit one in the pic above... the shadowed lines(the low spots of the tread) look thicker and deeper? Where as the fakes the lines look very close together and the low spots are not as deep or defined.. It may take you a few times to notice this; but its there..

If your just starting to search for Royals Its gonna be tough.. 98% of the ones online are fake..  If your unsure ALWAYS LC first.

Also If you feel people helped you out on NT give them a thumbs up to help build their reps. 

Back
Top Bottom