Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Yeah a plain black tee would be cleaner.

Shirts with slogans and quotes, or whatever
laugh.gif
seem childish to me....but to each its own.
this....

Just got my Snike ups box at work (haven't opened), and noticed that the label read "Blue Ribbon Direct/Memphis TN". Is that new? Don't remember that name or any company name before. Same pack tape. Funny timing as I've reading Shoe Dog by Phil Knight.

These are for collection display. Hate all WTF designs, but this was simple effective enough. Afraid to look like '70s basketball player if I wear them.

Just got my Snike ups box at work (haven't opened), and noticed that the label read "Blue Ribbon Direct/Memphis TN". Is that new? Don't remember that name or any company name before. Same pack tape. Funny timing as I've reading Shoe Dog by Phil Knight.

These are for collection display. Hate all WTF designs, but this was simple effective enough. Afraid to look like '70s basketball player if I wear them.

EVERY LABEL SAYS BLUE RIBBON DIRECT. IF IT SAID "NIKE", YOUR PACKAGES WOULDN'T MAKE IT TO YOUR DOORSTEP. I LIVE IN MEMPHIS.

I KNO PLENTY PEOPLE PAST AND PRESENT THAT WORK IN BOTH FEDEX AND UPS HUBS.... THEY STEAL BIG TIME.

"OH THE BOX BUSTED OPEN COMING DOWN THE BELT"...... #AwOk :x :smh:

YOU NOTICE THEY DID AWAY WITH THE BOXES SAYING "MEMPHIS" ON THE SIDE OF THEM.

Last edited:
Been on string of Adidas/other brands or boutique shops this year. Just thought there was no Company name at all on label last time. Haven't gotten direct Nike for some time.

You clearly don't see the bigger picture
laugh.gif

No way I'd wear those.

I'd grab another pair and keep those DS for a few years and then flourish
pimp.gif
And tell me again how many "error" sneakers are out there that fetch higher resale value?

Last edited:
Dude it's simple. Imagine a video let's say complex puts it up and it's some monthly installment series of sneakerheads or something. Dude pulls out top 3s in 2025. "Yea these dropped in 2016 back when NT was incredibly dense. Anyway one sole was supposed to be blue and one red but Nike sent me both blue. I've posted them on eBay auctions and they surprisingly go for a lot. I like em though so I'll just hold on to em"

How do you not get that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom