Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

These will hit Black Toe 1 price soon.

Little higher than black toes. Those were sitting at some spots. No one failed a raffle with those.

Also black toes were available at champs way more pairs available, and black toes have always been the red headed step child of breds and Chicago's

I stop being cocky about releases when them "income tax" 12's dropped.

If you want them go hard for them. If ur on the fence I would pass. You probably wouldn't use em much.

As for rsbb trades if these hit blacktoes price wise forget that trade I sold black rsbb for about 320-350 a pop.

They were way more limited than these. Again 230$ area I see these settling at for some sizes

Last edited:
Space jams I'm telling you. On the road to 100 pairs.

Going for a 100 pairs

Boy you wild.

Tho u can sell in bulk make a nice profit and move everything there will be folks willing to pay a little over retail to double or triple up

Last edited:
Going for a 100 pairs

Boy you wild.

Tho u can sell in bulk make a nice profit and move everything there will be folks willing to pay a little over retail to double or triple up

honestly dont know how you can even obtain 100 pairs... the footsites are mostly done with apps, and even if you backdoor 2-3 small stores you might get 50 pairs of mens sizes... thats not including the fact that those small stores will not charge you MSRP...

honestly dont know how you can even obtain 100 pairs... the footsites are mostly done with apps, and even if you backdoor 2-3 small stores you might get 50 pairs of mens sizes... thats not including the fact that those small stores will not charge you MSRP...

I have 6 min head start thru 3 companies on 12 phones. That's 36 hopefully.

My mom n pop got me for 18 pairs at retail :smokin

I have friends and fam at Nike and shiekh that will take care of me.

I'm at about 50 pairs. Gonna hustle all month and get more.

I have 6 min head start thru 3 companies on 12 phones. That's 36 hopefully.

My mom n pop got me for 18 pairs at retail :smokin

I have friends and fam at Nike and shiekh that will take care of me.

I'm at about 50 pairs. Gonna hustle all month and get more.

well thats a good start!

#TheGod  
laugh.gif

I'm sure he's joking.

Side note FTL has these damn true blues sitting still won't take rewards.

You also can't use rewards online for the true blues.

Sad part FNL trash but they take there rewards no matter what

Not on goat and that also depends on size.

Stock X been suspect since they been letting fakes through

Last edited:
I bet 95% of y'all thought these would be some super limited, at least $450 resell shoes right?!

Back
Top Bottom