Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

must be something about Which stores you decide to raffle in

Of course that's one of he tricks to it.

Once you know the major stores in ur city. Then you increase ur chances

U will be surprised by which stores are considered higher sale. The managers there can pull more pairs from small stores.

I been knew the ones in my area. Helps a lot

Of course that's one of he tricks to it.

Once you know the major stores in ur city. Then you increase ur chances

U will be surprised by which stores are considered higher sale. The managers there can pull more pairs from small stores.

I been knew the ones in my area. Helps a lot

I'm lazy so I pick the closet 2 and 1 high volume. I always end up hitting the high vol which is furthest :lol:

its crazy how lit the backdoor was, everyone eatin now cuz of the app especially in NYC/NJ
footlocker-employee-mj-cry-face-meme.png

Last edited:
Anyone's pickup location changed after clicking confirm reservation? Mine all change on FTL and FA

I was waitlisted on footaction 3-4 mins forgot which , for 10.5 ... ftl I have 5 min start was to lazy to go check in ... and I was able to reserve on footaction 34st NYC maybe footaction low key had more in stock ...still waitlisted on ftl

Last edited:
I hit on Footaction app too after being waitlisted with a 3 min head start. Footlocker hit me with the usuaL

Got wait listed on FA for a size 10 with 3m HS. Opened up app right now and got the reservation. No alert or anything just lucky I so happened to be messing with the app.

Back
Top Bottom