Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Just used my paypal balance to purchase pre-orders on black toe 1's from "westbay". If you really want these that may be a route you can take

Appreciate that info fam, but I'm strictly "if I have any luck on the day of release" with shoes for the rest of the year, because not spending any more money is equally appealing :lol:

I don't normally come in threads if I dislike a shoe but I can say this shoe will def soar in value over the years and become a major unicorn 10 years and beyond. Not a reseller just saying..good luck 2 everybody copping...I'm sniping black toes

All that "lurker" talk weak if you werent going to be any kind of helpful you could've used your time and did something useful ...

Get out your feelings.

The answers to the same question has been answered and posted.

Reading is also useful.

Not in my feelings at all but in the same time you took to answer with that useless reply you could've just helped.. I Also don't ask unlesss I've already searched and couldn't find it. It a lot easier to find something when you know what you're looking for.. So busy tryna be cute when you could've been helpful

Back
Top Bottom