Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Might be an odd question, but is anyone having an issue in the FTA app after you've submitted/saved, where it's only showing 1 of the 3 stores you chose? When you go to "View Selected Stores" under "My Countdowns," and if you select Edit only 1 store is listed though all 3 boxes are checked...Never had this happen before. Have changed/re-selected stores multiple times now and same issue. Force closed, cleared cache, re-opened app and same results...Only showing the last of the 3 stores, no matter what order I select in, but if I select only 1, it manages to save that correctly...Just wondering if isolated incident or are others having same issue? Thanks In Advance

soccerballer41 soccerballer41 You're not the only one experiencing this. I am too and sure several others are as well. Not thinking much about it though. These Foot apps been buggy as hell!

Last edited:
Got an L from the draw lol ...as I predicted IDC THO NIKE! Cuz I know ill get em for retail anyways

I hit on these joints, but strictly trade bait for me. Good luck to everyone still trying to get their pair.

Might be an odd question, but is anyone having an issue in the FTA app after you've submitted/saved, where it's only showing 1 of the 3 stores you chose? When you go to "View Selected Stores" under "My Countdowns," and if you select Edit only 1 store is listed though all 3 boxes are checked...Never had this happen before. Have changed/re-selected stores multiple times now and same issue. Force closed, cleared cache, re-opened app and same results...Only showing the last of the 3 stores, no matter what order I select in, but if I select only 1, it manages to save that correctly...Just wondering if isolated incident or are others having same issue? Thanks In Advance
I think this issue is related to Android devices...

These are pretty limited in my city....one store got men's sizes (only 1 fsr) and Jimmy Jazz and our local boutiques only got GS Sizes...

Happy-Thanksgiving-Animated-GIF.gif

Fam. Be safe if you plan on going out for Black Friday sales[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I will have the link list posted by Saturday night :wink:

Back
Top Bottom