Air Jordan 1 "Top Three" To Release This Holiday (555088-026 $160)

Out of 4 releases with the app (chocolates, CM3s, BTs, 350s) I have never won anything with less than a 6 ... of course a 6 min start doesn't guarantee ish -- but the head starts matter (sadly). Folks here in NYC are getting codes and yes with the 350s it was hella easier than these .... I am hoping a 6 and 5 min start is good and I'm doiubtful for the folks with 4 and 3 min starts. With a couple hours left before the system is locked good luck to folks and hopefully the sneaker gawds will smile upon those who really want these.

Anyone need these at $160 shipped?

eBay

You're welcome.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-NEW-20...etro-1-High-OG-Top-3-555088-026-/232156258761

frown.gif
Welp

I don't think anyone can thank after that quick relisted item :nerd:

Seemed like a quick attempt to attract people to his listing. :smh:

Last edited:

Yall trying to compare TB3s to anything limited. No one won a yeezy with 3,4, or 5 minute headstart.

You guys keep confirming and not picking up pairs. Keep thinking you're gonna get reservations with 3-4 minutes.
Normally I'd co-sign with you, but I'm also coming from the perspective of a person that literally won a reservation for a pair of Black Toe 2016s with a 3M headstart without walking a damn meter to a Foot Locker store nor did I buy anything from FTL in the last year or so to boost me up to Platinum VIP status.

Hell, a handful of people that were picking up the new Yeezys at the FTL I picked up my TB3s at also said they didn't bother using a check-in code (although, I never asked them if they are platinum VIP status).

Granted, it would also depend on the area you are located as well..............even though Houston is a pretty big sneakerhead region.

After these its time for Kentucks and I'm done for the year.
Moving back to my original plan of copping 1's only.
Passed on tb3. Passing on 9's and 11's. Will have to cop later down the road.

Wait ... if you are of the sharing class of peeps why do it in 'secret' through PMs. The minute checkin is BS -- it's away to get us into stores to possibly buy socks/shirts/et al that nets footstores a bigger profit. Sharing doesn't diminish your chances or increase it and with the time stricture the lazy Lima beans of the group are probably SOL. I get the not wanting to spoon feed the baby birds thus why I share only the code and city .... you gotta leave something to the imagination.
Because you're now also giving it to the lurkers that don't post/contribute here. For everyone 1 person you think you're giving it to, add 10.

This is my personal experience from using the app for the TB3s, but it may be different for these Top 3s.

When I used my FTL app for the Houston stores, neither of them had a quality Bluetooth beacon and it was a hit-or-miss with the check-in codes.

Even when I went to claim my TB3s at the Houston Galleria, the HoH Galleria didn't even check for my "reservation code" that activates when you are at the store to pick-up AND basically looked at my ID and matched it up with their list of "reservation winners."

In other words, don't stress about the check-in codes at this moment........the footsites apps are still in the early process.  Having a 3M headstart is no different than a 6M headstart at this point, and I had a 4M headstart to get my TB3s.

A 1-2 minute separation from the default 3M headstart will not increase your chances.

So based on all of what I experienced, my theory as to why people have yet to post-up "check-in codes" since most people don't bother acquiring a check-in code at the stores in the first place.

I'm still praying for you guys, though.  But don't stress over the check-in codes at this moment.

Ok get yeezys without a 6 min head start.

The 6min get first dibs

Then 5 min

Then 4 and so on.

I didn't even get a waitlist for Yeezys with a 6 min headstart.

Hit yeezys with 5m headstart twice. Just watched a top 3 auction end on eBay at $250 no bids. Hopefully that's a sign if I strikeout I'll be able to cop resell pretty cheap

Hit yeezys with 5m headstart twice. Just watched a top 3 auction end on eBay at $250 no bids. Hopefully that's a sign if I strikeout I'll be able to cop resell pretty cheap

Wow, nice on that cop with a 5min headstart. I need to move out where you live lol. I got my Top 3 reserved at my local Niketown which helps a little after all these Yeezy Ls and Bape NMD L.

Any tri state area #nters.... catch these today on early release at ubiq in Philadelphia on chestnut st? Heard dey released pairs there today... seen them post on there ig... i guess all the people who were out there for the bape release probably scooped these up as a consolation prize...

Back
Top Bottom