Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

because I heard a lot of people saying it was ugly when it originally dropped. Nike duped yall with their hype campaign over the past few days, now everyone in this thread is treating it like yeezys.

I just didn't expect that. And yea, I been following Aleali for a while, but didn't expect this level of hype. It's definitely NOT based on people liking the shoes over people liking either HER or the RESALE. Lets be honest.
The potential profit is what attracted most folk to be honest. If It was about liking the shoe we wouldn't see so many up for sale like we do. But I'm sure there is a few folk who copped to support the lady or simply because they like the shoe.

Who cares about her?? :lol: I could give less of a **** about who this ***** is

It's a dope shoe and I would've wore em if I copped that's all it is, this over analyzation you're doing is just wasting your own time cuz no one cares why someone else wants to cop a shoe

yea, it does matter because y'all ruin it for people who actually want the shoe to wear (like you) or those who actually admire and respect the girl/the story behind the release. Not saying that how it is for EVERYONE on this forum but clearly for most who copped online in seconds. Not saying anyone cant or shouldnt spend their money how they want, though. It just looks bad.

yes let's be honest.... you don't know what you're talking about. :smile:

lets be honest you, as well as the guys out at 21 mercer all day, are all resellers. Only about the profit, not the culture or the shoes. Don't tell me I dont know what im talking about, I'm out there as well most times. :rofl:

But this release is RIDICULOUS

yea, it does cause matter because y'all ruin it for people who actually want the shoe to wear (like you) or those who actually admire and respect the girl/the story behind the release. Not saying that how it is for EVERYONE on this forum but clearly for most who copped online in seconds. Not saying anyone cant or shouldnt spend their money how they want, though. It just looks bad.

lets be honest you, as well as the guys out at 21 mercer all day, are all resellers. Only about the profit, not the culture or the shoes. Don't tell me I dont know what im talking about, I'm out there as well most times. :rofl:

It's a hyped drop, what did you expect? it is what it is.

yea, it does cause matter because y'all ruin it for people who actually want the shoe to wear (like you) or those who actually admire and respect the girl/the story behind the release. Not saying that how it is for EVERYONE on this forum but clearly for most who copped online in seconds. Not saying anyone cant or shouldnt spend their money how they want, though. It just looks bad.

Sneaker game is way past that, so many people in it that nobody should be wasting their time concerned about why others are buying. There are a lot of dope asics sauconies and non hypebeast shoes collecting dust on shelves that you can buy if that's what you're concerned about

yea, it does matter because y'all ruin it for people who actually want the shoe to wear (like you) or those who actually admire and respect the girl/the story behind the release. Not saying that how it is for EVERYONE on this forum but clearly for most who copped online in seconds. Not saying anyone cant or shouldnt spend their money how they want, though. It just looks bad.

Wait if your at 21 Mercer most times doesn’t that make you a reseller according to your logic? :rofl:

Wait if your at 21 Mercer most times doesn’t that make you a reseller according to your logic? :rofl:

Yea, I resell too from time to time but I also have some sense about it. Nike tricked so many into thinking these are grails or someting. Or at least theyre treating it like that.

I like the back story and Aleali but these shoes arent worth the hype or the resale price im seeing. Im just surprised by it all. Cause I'd rather spend 350-400 and try to get some REAL Jordan 1 shadows used if I want a shoe to wear. Sometimes this current sneakergame just makes no sense.

Yea, I resell too from time to time but I also have some sense about it. Nike tricked so many into thinking these are grails or someting. Or at least theyre treating it like that.

I like the back story and Aleali but these shoes arent worth the hype or the resale price im seeing. Im just surprised by it all. Cause I'd rather spend 350-400 and try to get some REAL Jordan 1 shadows used if I want a shoe to wear. Sometimes this current sneakergame just makes no sense.
Well the next time u resale a shoe remember your buyer is probably thinking the same thing

But you resell, so you're pretty much cotradicted yourself.

Man I'm supposed to be salty but these last few pages definitely made up for it loool

But you resell, so you're pretty much cotradicted yourself.

Man I'm supposed to be salty but these last few pages definitely made up for it loool
I’m just hoping nov isn’t too much of a ****show. I mean we all know it will be. Just hope it’s a bit under control.

Edit: Not sure if you guys are looking for the Ruby Rose SF-AF1s but those can be had for under retail right now at Notre.

Back
Top Bottom