Air Jordan 1 x Aleali May Thread

giphy.gif

It was way easier to cop the white undfted 97s manually on their site. No clue why these were harder/went quicker

It was way easier to cop the white undfted 97s manually on their site. No clue why these were harder/went quicker

correct me if I'm wrong. but Undefeated had nothing to do with this collab. this was Aleali x Jordan ... not Aleali x Undefeated

they were just another boutique on the list to receive the shoe

UNDFTD also puts stock up online before they make the page available to the public. If you had access to a Shopify scraper, you had links several seconds before the page was up on the site.

On a shoe with very little stock like this, that makes it very hard for the general public.

correct me if I'm wrong. but Undefeated had nothing to do with this collab. this was Aleali x Jordan ... not Aleali x Undefeated

they were just another boutique on the list to receive the shoe
I'm speaking in terms of limitedness. Both shoes people struggled to get so I wasn't sure why these seemed harder. The white Undefeated 97s were only sold on Undefeated. But as someone mentioned it might have to do with stock levels.

I'm speaking in terms of limitedness. Both shoes people struggled to get so I wasn't sure why these seemed harder. The white Undefeated 97s were only sold on Undefeated. But as someone mentioned it might have to do with stock levels.
you're comparing a shoe they had maybe a couple hundred to a couple thousand.

UNDFTD also puts stock up online before they make the page available to the public. If you had access to a Shopify scraper, you had links several seconds before the page was up on the site.

On a shoe with very little stock like this, that makes it very hard for the general public.
Also from what I’m told they didn’t use captcha either. And if they did not everyone got it

Ended up selling a pair of breds via StockX today so I was able to basically cop these at the same price I sold those for.

I have 2 pairs of 2016 breds left and pair of the flyknits and I'm still debating whether or not I made the right call. I do really like the way this shoe looks online but I'm praying I love them even more in person.

man I hit up nike twitter and snkrs help. I dont even know if they are dropping on there tbh they gave me very different vague responses

Got my pair off Stockx yesterday when they had lower seller fees. Not sure how much they'll go down by the weekend or next week.

Doom. Doom. 367 for a 10. Not bad, but not the greatest either haha. Would have loved to scoop for low 3's. What size are you? I'll be on the look out if there's any decent deals.

Back
Top Bottom