Air Jordan 1 X Dior

Strategy should've been signing up for the store in the city with the least population :lol:
I feel like signing up for the LA one was a huge mistake :lol:

If I win a pair I'm not going to buy another pair of sneakers for myself for the remainder of the year 8)
If I win I am going to buy a pair of popular Jordans (up to $500) once sold, and raffle it to the people who have posted in here up until this very point. Just know it is for absolutely selfish reasons with the hope of good karma, so please don't think I am virtue signaling or some ****, I don't like you all that much. And yes, it would be worth all $500 to be able to show them off on here, not gonna lie.

If I win a pair, I will continue buying sneakers. But I unfortunately won't record anything like the pick up process asked here. I'll take some regular iPhone pics though for y'all though and just keep them in my closet.

Strategy should've been signing up for the store in the city with the least population :lol:
I feel like signing up for the LA one was a huge mistake :lol:

i mean which store would have signed up for?

maybe the dusseldorf or moscow locations? but would you actually fly there to get the shoes? would they even let anyone from the US inside their country with the pandemic?

BDBC3834-24E5-44F0-AD4D-735D35E3F271.jpeg

i mean which store would have signed up for?

maybe the dusseldorf or moscow locations? but would you actually fly there to get the shoes? would they even let anyone from the US inside their country with the pandemic?

BDBC3834-24E5-44F0-AD4D-735D35E3F271.jpeg
Huh that’s interesting. Half of those locations are just getting the shoe and no clothing I guess

Dusseldorf and Moscow got enough millionaires. Ain't nobody flying from the US to pick up shoes there.

One would wonder if this exclusivity is doing more harm than good. YouTube is flooded with unboxing and review of replicas, as opposed to the 2-3 videos of the genuine pair.
Just my $0.02 🤷🏻‍♂️

edit: Looks like the W emails are coming in. Lots of posts on Twitter/Insta, especially in Korean and Japanese.

Last edited:
Seeing on IG that they sent emails, anyone hit? And if so you sign up 7am on the dot? Or later on

Haven’t gotten the W email yet so I’m gonna assume they haven’t gone out yet in the US

Back
Top Bottom