Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win
I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win, I'm going to win

C'monnnnnnnnn Union, come through!

Send some luck my way.

LETS GOOOOO

Saw some dude standing 100 yards away from the Union raffle stand asking strangers if they are signing up for the raffle and if not, could they grab him a ticket and he would pay them lol, pretty whack.

I like BAIT's system better where they write down your ID number right then and there before giving the ticket out. Still possible for people to get multiples but a lot harder to tie the ticket to a specific ID at the time of ticket distribution than Union/UNDFTD just giving tickets out like candy and letting people figure out what ID's to link to later on.

That being said, I've won more times at Undftd raffles than BAIT so I'm not gonna complain too much... fingers crossed

Sounds like the black toe one will have a wider release. Only the blue one is an Union exclusive.

That would be nice if they had a wider release but then again.. I want the blue pair 10x's more.. smh. :smh:

In for either pair glad no stupid writing on shoes though. Like how the ankle collar makes it look like another shoe is in that shoe. Like it looks like neutral are stuffed into black toes shoe. And looks like banned hidden under storm blues ion know if y’all feel me but I like the concept

21-jump-street-11.gif

Back
Top Bottom