Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

hi. nobodies looking, post your dinner plate pics.
currently in food coma. so no pics. but we had roast beef and hawiian mac salad by me. my cuzzo made honey ham, rosemary potatos, and asparagus. we also had a nice spread of seafood portuguese style. pecan pie and reeses cheesecake for breakfast. i drank a few too many presidentes

We all know that they're shipping by size and colour. First it was 10, then 10.5 (2 days ago) and now they're doing 9.5, 9 and 8 (as far as I'm aware). Mostly blue colour-way for the moment as well. My question is, are all the people who received shipping confirmation domestically located?

I have yet to see an international order go through yet
yea and i havent seen no international shipping yet seen ther started shipping out tues.

My sz 10.5 storm blues shipped on Tuesday but still says “order processed: ready for ups”. Is this happening to anybody else? The estimated delivery day is tomorrow.

My order status on both went from "Your order has been accepted [...]" to "You’ll receive an email when your order is on its way."

No shipping e-mail though. Size 8.

I see this on my size 105. Black toe.

Also for everyone who has gotten a shipping notification has your shoe actually made it to UPS yet? Mine is still shows a label being created and that's it.

A4F29A40-48DC-4671-9460-D84C32A06A12.png

This DTLA Jumpman is killing it outside of the FCFS drops!

hint...
seven_0-500x373.jpg

releases in 24 minutes but if you do that log in trick you can do that "wish list" thing and have them in your cart so you can check out at the top of the hour

Back
Top Bottom