Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

SmartSelect_20181123-150921_Twitter.jpg

Also, I know it’s been speculated before but I do think the orders are taking a while to go out because Union is verifying each order by color and size to minimize fraud and bot orders to ensure that manual coppers get a fair shot. Once verified, they’re notifying (I’m guessing in batches) Toy Tokyo which orders can go out.

Source: none, except I’ve worked operations and logistics at a small retail/Ecomm store before.

Looks like blue size 8 are being shipped today. While some(not all) blues 8-9.5 were being shipped yesterday. Glad we’re seeing more shipping emails going out.

But have any of them been actually gotten to UPS? My pair still hasn't moved.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181123-152324_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181123-152324_Chrome.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 37
But have any of them been actually gotten to UPS? My pair still hasn't moved.
Looks like UPS hasn’t even picked up your box from toy Tokyo. They’re probably holding for x amount of orders before having UPS do a full pick up. Just my guess.

Look at the bright side, Atleast you’ve received a shipment update. I haven’t had an update on any of my orders.

Size 9 blue just shipped . Order#4***

Attachments

• 977653D7-624E-4E0A-8CAC-8D878B3ABE74.jpeg
    977653D7-624E-4E0A-8CAC-8D878B3ABE74.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 19
UPS is open and operating today, and my package still waiting to be picked up. Trash *** service

Extremely trash

Looks like UPS hasn’t even picked up your box from toy Tokyo. They’re probably holding for x amount of orders before having UPS do a full pick up. Just my guess.

Look at the bright side, Atleast you’ve received a shipment update. I haven’t had an update on any of my orders.

True but it's even more irritating that they have let my shoes sit for 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom