Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I checked out at 12:30 with a pair of Blues, order 18xxx. Surprised I got an order confirmation email, but now I'm waiting for the cancellation more than anything

Had to take a picture of them with my '85s...
full

Insane shot, if my order doesn't clear I'm gonna go strike God down

To be honest, these and Concord's are neck and neck. It's a tough call. Concord's have a slight edge only because of the history and what Jordan accomplished in them; but my God, it's a tough call.

You think it’s ONLY because of history? Design wise, Concords are a much cleaner, sophisticated shoe. It’s really not even close from a technical perspective.

You think it’s ONLY because of history? Design wise, Concords are a much cleaner, sophisticated shoe. It’s really not even close from a technical perspective.

For me, it's only because of history. In 1985, the Jordan 1 was my very first Jordan so it's sentimental. Plus, it's arguably the best casual looking sneaker for everyday with that cool throwback look. It's just a tough call. Both shoes in hand are gorgeous. It's hard to even pick.

I don't even like 11 (the tongue looks unfinished and it bothers me) and I whole heartedly agree with this.

I have yet to see an international order to go through.... waiting patiently

"I'm going to be pissed if they start shipping international orders before ALL American orders are fully shipped..."

Concord 11. But these are top 3.

Concord XIs are hands down shoe of the year 2018. Thick cut patent life!

I checked out at 12:30 with a pair of Blues, order 18xxx. Surprised I got an order confirmation email, but now I'm waiting for the cancellation more than anything

I checked out at 12:25 & 27. Blue shipped & waiting for Black to ship which checked out 1st

I checked out at 12:25 & 27. Blue shipped & waiting for Black to ship which checked out 1st
I am waiting for my size 8 Storm Blue. Confirmed Order 5XXX and the charge has disappeared from my bank when it was pending and it completley dissapeared yesterday. Worse thing is a I live 20min from Union.

So if I got the shipping confirmation am I safe to try for the restock tomorrow?

It's a risk I'm personally not willing to take. But I am. Gonna try my luck for another black toe on snkrs. The draw has been good to me in the past.

Tempted to open an account on union and check my status, but both my pairs were under the same email..don't want to raise any alarms lol

Back
Top Bottom