Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Take it as anecdotal but when I got both pairs from the website I was on my phone and disconnected from wifi. My laptop got human error over and over as well as the grayed out personal information error.
I also sat in waiting to checkout for what felt like an eternity but was probably 2-4 minutes each pair

I can’t imagine union using the same links as last time considering they went through the trouble of having a “fake” site up last time. Who knows tho. They could say **** it let’s sell these pairs to whoever.

If you purchased online the first time, do you think they will allow you to order another pair without cancellation?

Still no shipping from union last week,
End Ls, snkrs Ls.
Just want black toe in size 11 lol
I’m using a privacy card if my other cards fail me again

damn it one of my pairs still has not shipping but the other did i will be getting them this friday

it's not a authorization its become a change on my credit card for the past 3 days now

anyone else have the same problem ?

Different person in the same family (with diff card, same billing) should be fine right? It says one customer. Would if my dad is trying to be fly too?

So where we starting to get the best shot? unionjordan.com or secure.unionjordan.com? Almost feel like they're going to do something funny with secure.unionjordan.com since they went through the trouble of having a fake site last time

Im Gonna try for blues if they restock. Saw people get shipping with 1 of each cw not gonna try for blacks tho aftehitting last time

Screen Shot 2018-11-24 at 11.46.02 AM.png

Would Union cancel if I used one of supervisor’s daughters billing adress in NY, my cousins mailing address in North Carolina and my name for the order?

Back
Top Bottom