Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

I love how if you go on page 1 these get trashed hard by every single person. Now go to this page and ppl are saying these are the GOAT hahaha gotta love it

Almost like people here to drop their opinion on page 1 who aren't interested wouldn't stick around for release/post release

here we go

i flipped on em, once saw quality and box and laces and such, still not hott on the yellow tab

does anyone rock w the apparlel?
never see it mentioned or in images

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F10%2Fnike-jordan-1-union-26.jpg

union-los-angeles-jordan-collection-lookbook

I want the apparel but was focused on getting the shoes for retail, now the apparel is selling over retail

Still have a bid for the jordan face tee

Low key wanted the hoodie but I was so focused on getting the shoes that day. Then after I secured, I couldn’t justify the 30 dollar shipping all over again just for a hoodie. Kinda regretting it now

Part of me regrets choosing to get the black FOGs over black toe Unions around Christmas. the black toes have grown a little on me but i still much prefer the Storm Blues, glad i got them at retail

I wonder how prices for these are overseas. I may just pick up a pair of black toes when I'm visiting Japan. I have a separate little budget set aside for any gems I may end up finding over there.

I don't know why, but I can't rock either pair with any other laces except the yellow ones. The yellow laces on both pairs really sealed the deal for me. The two tone laces still don't do it for me. They look good with the two tone laces, but they look GREAT with the yellow imo.

Not just looks wise but I didn’t like how thin the 2 tone laces were, they felt like fakes

I wonder how prices for these are overseas. I may just pick up a pair of black toes when I'm visiting Japan. I have a separate little budget set aside for any gems I may end up finding over there.

They’ll go about twice as much, prepare to be shocked.

They’ll go about twice as much, prepare to be shocked.

I kinda had a feeling they would. Does that apply to all sneakers? Or just recently released hype? I've always heard how Japan is one of the meccas of sneakers and was kinda hoping to find some lowkey steals out there.

Anyone have any issues with poor stitching on their pair? I was comparing the pair I got from, GOAT vs StockX and the pair from StockX has a lot of loose stitching that’s made me a little concerned. The pair from GOAT isn’t perfect by any means, and I don’t expect it to, but I mostly just want to make sure they’re legit. Is it cool if I post pics in here for a legit check?

Anyone have any issues with poor stitching on their pair? I was comparing the pair I got from, GOAT vs StockX and the pair from StockX has a lot of loose stitching that’s made me a little concerned. The pair from GOAT isn’t perfect by any means, and I don’t expect it to, but I mostly just want to make sure they’re legit. Is it cool if I post pics in here for a legit check?
post away

Back
Top Bottom