Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Collab on collab. I'm usually not so matchy with outfits, but this was inadvertent today.
E7D52709-896E-49F1-B129-30FFE69DA62D.JPG

Blues above 1k in a 9. Damn

My size 11.5 is 1.6 on SX.... :smh::wow:

So many more things I can use that money for, and if we are taking sneakers, I'd rather put that type of money towards a PE/Sample i cherish. :nthat:

Nonetheless, I wish I could have acquired these when they were much cheaper in December, but life & priorities happen, so sometimes it doesn't go your way. :ohwell:

PO

why the **** are prices going up like this :smh:

I think it has to do with the current day cycle of sneakers tbh:

1. You have all the "quick-flip" resellers who sold their pairs for immediate profit.
2. True enthusiasts/collectors/fans of the model all buying pairs on the secondary market and now have in their collection & wont sell/will wear them.
3. Lucky individuals who got for retail and wont sell/wearing them or are apart of the savvy group of resellers who plan to sell when prices are like what it's at right now.

This all leads to a market with very minimal DS Union AJ1's for sale, hence the craziness we are witnessing. The shoe is limited as well, so that doesn't help.

I think when I looked the other day for both colors, almost all sizes had only 5-15 pairs available on SX. That's nothing.

It's at the point now, If you want the shoe you gotta pay that price or move on. Unless you know a friend who will work a favorable deal, its a wrap.

PO

Last edited:
I copped another blue 12.5 thinking it would fit like my sz 13 boy was I wrong, thank god I copped at 920 ill sit on it for a while.

Last edited:
lol these went from GOAT to Top 10 to "I'm not attached to shoes anymore" real quick :lol:

I said these MIGHT be the GOAT shoe. Gonna need much more time to see if that happens. They are definitely already a top 5 Jordan 1, maybe top 3, and a top 10 Jordan of all time. They may very well end up at the time at some point..

It’s just funny how when I plan to double up on atleast one colorway they imediatley started to jump a few hundred dollars instantly

Someone reading this trying to spite me, when I cash out my goat credits they’ll drop back down :lol:

Back
Top Bottom